Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5614&start_row=1

Muta and Louis Farrakhan

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/15/2014 11:34:46 PM

Greetings beloved Ones.
Just listening to this reasoning and wondering what Iman and Iwombman think about their Iversation...
Right now I am just reeling from this idea of Adam being white... doubting it, but I'm thinking...

Blessed love I&I Rastafari

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/16/2014 4:48:27 AM

I thought the reason why you post the reason is to share what was happening.
Tell us what it was about ,some of us just browse the net with a phone,so sometimes we cant access certain files.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/16/2014 11:34:34 AM

Yes King,
The I's were talking first about the Nation of Islam, and Mr. Farrakhan was sharing some views about the origin of the white race. According to this explanation, the Creators put "aboriginal" humans on the Irth first, which are the black African people. Then, in the Genesis story, the Creators said "let us make man in OUR image and likeness," and created the first white man, Adam.
For Iwombman this is a shocking suggestion. First, it means that there were two separate eras of creation of humans, which I have never considered - maybe because I have never seen evidence of it, or maybe because I was raised in an education system founded on evolution and have been trained to think in those linear patterns. Second, it means that the Creators are white, if, as Iyah Farrakhan says, this is "man in our image". Of course I was also trained to think of the Creator as a bearded white man in robes, but Iwombman let go of that CONcept years ago. Third, I cannot discount the Iman proposition completely because it offers an explanation for why there are centuries more history in Africa than anywhere else. Still, it is an idea I find hard to accept. So I am itinuing to think, and also wanted to share this idea with the I's.

Also, the Kings were talking about Gadaffi of Libya and how much of an African hero Iman was before Babylon killed him. This made Iwombman go read up some more, because in the US Gadaffi was so villainized. Now I realEYEs with absolutely no surprise that this was pure propaganda, just another grab for oil. Iwombman pay very little attention to polytricks, I don't have time for the headaches or frustration, so these truths are new information for I.

What do I&I think about these reasonings?
Bless up in full joy and liberation.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/17/2014 7:40:13 PM

This article on Gadaffi explains why he was assassinated and what his real contributions to his African nation were.
Bless up Kings & Empresses

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/17/2014 9:31:32 PM

Yes I, dont listen dem propaganda, all men hv supm bout dem wha ppl go think say ain rite but having positive n negative forces is d balance of life. Gaddaffi done some great things fa his country n people so Iman read, "don't know how da 'Blacks' were treated deh" sum say not so well but don't kno if dat was Gaddaffi or jus d ppl cuz seems every non 'black' country (not every single person is like dat, Iman kno) has hatred for blacks. He seemed to wa do a good thing for Africa, 'cut out da western powers', trade with each other live up indigenous culture carry out d vision "United Africa" but prolly still he a he own agenda with d Arab African toppa d African who knows. One thing for sure d west don't want dis to happen, but dis Farrakhan dude I don't know bout him he kinda shaky to I!!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/17/2014 11:13:17 PM

Isis Iyah. Haile Selassie I is the Irth only rightful ruler.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/18/2014 6:48:56 AM

Theres different ways to do and go about things. Give thanks where thanks are due. Farrakhan has done much for black people, and reached more than most can imagine. Although I disagree with some of the philosophy and arab / 'asiatic' teachings he has due to his islamic retentions, the fact is he has been promoting black supremacy from day. Give thanks for him and his sucessor the fiery Khalid Mohammed, a great black warrior of recent.

These organisations are all offspring from Garveys UNIA. Like the origins of rastafari, the hon. Elijah was among the first to promote black supremacy, self governance,, the idea of a black god, militancy and discipline. Give thanks, from mohammed ali to malcolm.

Muta and farrakhan held a very positive reasoning I felt from the first time I heard it last year. He has calmed down his reasoning somewhat from the early days lol. Isis to all making a positive conscious effort in this trod

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/18/2014 9:54:38 AM

Yes I, gree wit d I but dis dude doesn't seem right to I, seem like a NOI infiltraitor to I. RASpect for Bro Khalid (PBUH) and Bro Malcom (PBUH) Farrakhan jus dont seem right to I when it comes to dese two also e seems in bed wit d beast but hey dats to I. Big Up, much love and Ispec to Bro Muta!!!

Messenger: ras mash Sent: 4/24/2014 11:24:40 AM

fi real Gaddafi did alot for afrika and im talking as an afrikan.he wanted the oneness in afrika which the west didnt like coz of the divide n rule weapon for resources.As of farakhan hes a hypocrite.i read a family memoir of malcolm x _7th child which show he forced malcolm out of noi after his comments on jf kennedy assasination.corruption was thrive in noi and the neo nazi were funding the hq in chicago led by john ali of temple 2 who was the national secretary of noi-it shows u wat type of man louis is

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/24/2014 1:38:27 PM

Seen a interview with Farrakhan and Bro Malcom daughter, when Broalcom assassination come up and Farrakhan involvement he had a real guilt look and attitude, but that is the position of that daughter she believes he was involved! Even without dat interview Louis dont seem right to me

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I