Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5612&start_row=1

sixth seal opening and the END of time?

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/15/2014 12:11:10 PM

Greetings in the name of H.I.M. I blessed kings and Impresses;

What are the I's opinions on this:

Revelation 6:12-14 - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

Acts 2:20 - The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come

Joel 2:31 :
The sun shall be turned into darkness & the moon into blood, before the great & terrible day of the LORD ...

Today is the first TOTAL Red Moon Eclipse...

Coming 2014-2015 Solar and Lunar Eclipses

Praise Ye JAH RasTafarI
Haile I selassie I
Empress Menen I

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 4/15/2014 12:43:45 PM

Since it is a cyclical event that has occurred before I don't see it as a sign of 'the end' but it is interesting to look at the events that have coincided with it in the past.

http://unitedwithisrael.org/the-blood-moon-and-jewish-destiny/

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/15/2014 1:39:57 PM

Yes.

But have you read the whole link I posted...?

I am not boasting of a normal cyclical blood moon and foolishly trying to relate it to scripture.What we are talking about here are FOUR FULL bloodmoon eclipses and a FULL solar eclipse,all together in a short period of time.Wich is rare in history,and maybe even never accured before.you dig...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/15/2014 3:57:42 PM

But hasn't HIM already broke the chain and loosened the seals? According to the Ras dem

Bless up same way, cosmology is GOOD

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/15/2014 5:50:00 PM

Yes I, interesting celestial events for sure - but Iwombman prefer not to make predictions of exactly when and exactly what will happen, just live upful and right and let JAH take care of whatever will or won't happen. So many people have made predictions, and some like this are substantiated with evidence, but the predictions flop. Maybe this is the time the I awaits, maybe not. JAH will provide and protect in perfect ma'at for all I&I in JAH Rastafari.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/15/2014 7:30:37 PM

Usually celestial events and earth changes (thou be done on earth as it is in heaven) accompany the changing of "Ages" (, the "End" of one beginning of another. When KJV bible write Jesus say I'm wit u til d "End of the World" it was mistranslated it shuda say " End of the AGE" that's he tol dem to look for da man bearing a picture of water (Aquarius), the age after dis one (Pisces). We are at dat point of changing so strange things are bound to happen in the sky, in weather, in mental/spiritual states in jus about all areas of existence!

Live Up!!!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/16/2014 4:54:06 AM

Yes I, G.A
The opening of the seals...how,and when were they opened?Shed more light Iyah.

Give thanks for the reasoning.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/16/2014 6:52:06 AM

Give thanks for the responses.

All I am aware of is that Selassie I is the only one found worthy to open the book and loose the seven seals.I don't think that the seven seals are all opened together at the same time.Coz it's written that when the sixth seal shall open there shall be a great earthquaqe and the stars shall fall on the earth and that it will be the GREAT day of JAH wrath pon Babylon.And obviously,that day is yet to cone.However,I am not sure about this,coz we all know Berhane words:"this could be the first trumpet might as well be the last..."
And the trumpets come only after the seven seals are opened.

And I also agree that there have been lots of false predictions.And that no one can know the hour nor the dreadfull day when this shall happen.Therefore InI must be Iver ready,coz InI heed JAH warning and don't foolishy ignore it out of disbelief.

Blessed love and peace to all

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/16/2014 11:52:01 AM

Yes I, be always ready for this day of JAH by living upful in JAH love and truth.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/16/2014 1:37:38 PM

Yes I.

It's only perfect love that can save InI.And only JAH truth wich can set InI free.

And when JAH arise,every heathen back pon the wall with no place to hide nor run from Selassie I wrath.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I