Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5612&start_row=11

sixth seal opening and the END of time?

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: DURU Sent: 4/16/2014 10:56:24 PM

blessed to all

yes I, what will happen when d 7 seal has opened? be ready for what?????

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/17/2014 8:34:49 PM

Yes I, as far as the scriptural prophesy goes, after the 7th seal come the seven trumpets with their accompanying plagues, coming to Revelation 10:1-4 six trumpets have sounded:
And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

So the author did not write exactly what would happen here.

Then, the seventh trumpet, Revelation 11:15-17:
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

So the seventh trumpet marks the BEGINNING of the coming of the Perfect King Ites on Irth.
But there is still an adversary. The dragon pursues the wombman who will bear the righteous seed, but the child is taken up into heaven to protect, and the dragon comes to fight a war in heaven. The dragon is cast down to Irth, and the wombman is given sanctuary from the dragon.
Then comes the beast out of the ocean, and the dragon gives power to the beast...
This is the story I&I may know already, the beast and the horned creature and the mark of the beast, etc.
Iman should read the book of Revelation to know the whole plot.
But of course in the end, the Almighty is victorious over the dragon and his beast, and the King Ites of Tsion are established over all the Irth.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/18/2014 7:06:58 AM

Some one tell me the message within revelation. Anytime I read it it coming like it was written by a spook, a little too much nonesense for it to have ever really connect with I. I think when man ready to leave this iwa there will br no trumpets horsemen and magic dragons, although the fire and brimstone isnt far off. Ive never seen a two headed beast, the wickedest beast is a living beast with one head handcuffs and blue lights.
For all none literalists im sure there is an underlying message and its been some years since I last went into those parts of the bible....... more familiar with the first five

Anyone?

Haile

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/18/2014 7:54:28 AM

But isnt it symbolic???the beast,the lamb, etc...its just symbolic Iyah G.A.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/18/2014 9:50:41 AM

Yes I Zion Mountain! Symbolism, allegory, and the main point Iyah Garveys Africa is good triumphing over evil. It does read like a horror story in a way, but it is laced with hope and worship.
Blessed love, Isis.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/18/2014 10:53:00 AM

Has anyone read d "Apocalypse of Peter"?
I think it jus the authors play on Daniel and Ezekiel. One thing the author forgot to mention the tribe of Dan's place in the coming Kindom. According to Ezekiel that 'from what get from it' da last temple was supposed to b d last temple forever and not b destroyed as in 70 AD. Yes it would b a book of hope but for a certain intended core audience who understand the language it was written in, in da time it was written when Rome was on a rampage in Jerusalem.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/18/2014 12:04:16 PM

Revolution is action on Revelation.

Yes Iya,symbolism is what we are dealing with here.Sometimes symbolism is the best way to get the message across.It say the Lion of Judah,eventhough RasTafarI is a Man,so even here this symbolism is present.The lion is king and strongest of all,and doesn't turn back for anyone.So if InI know that the Lion of Judah is real,and the seals HE opens are real,well then the trumpets and dragon and the Ingels must also be real,right...?
And I think that is what redemption is all about.Coz Selassie I is the defender of the faith,meaning that InI see the Lion of judah is real and therefore Iverstanding that other things(fall of Babylon,trumpets,salvation...) are also real and true.

HAIL FARI

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I