Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5602&start_row=31

question on black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/9/2014 10:27:02 AM

This is concerning

People seem to think a call for blacl supremacy and black peope mocing away from the control of others. Leaving the white world. People mistake this for some kind of doctrine where we dont deal with whites? That was never the intension. We are talking to ourselves who are currently emersed in foreign (white) dependancy and telling ourselves to cut it out.......

Nobody is saying all white people are bad nobody is saying dont talk to / deal with white people. We are simply calling for we to be more into we. And to do that we must put down (burn out) whatever it is we have been preoccupied / programmed with

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 10:29:09 AM

Iya Garvey's Africa Iman added a new post with an edit. Could the I sight pon that for InI?

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/9/2014 12:22:04 PM

As I reread and think on it more I think my issue stems from what is perhaps a 'perceived' generalization. When the perpetrators of these atrocities are referred to only as "white menman" or when people speak of the evils of the "white" system, or personify satan as "white men" it is possible that it is referring to specific groups. However, how is one to know the specifics intended if all that is used are generalities.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/9/2014 1:01:33 PM

: would the Iya sight that the "white world" is Babylon and the "African world" is the ways and teachings of Jah

^^^

In our paradigm....

Yes king. Exactly. But we have been intentionally programmed to think the exact opposite.

Soon link up Nazr idrin

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/9/2014 1:05:48 PM

Yes pathwalker i agree with you on that

And in my opinion it comes from rhetoric off of the plantation....

Quick, the white man is coming......

Doesn't matter about the specific of who he was. If he was coming it signify a danger

That is not to say all white men were a danger. But in our reality it may well have been the case.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 3:34:41 PM

Seen and Overstood Iya Garveys Africa. InI either didnt word it right or something. InI sight what the I is sighting. InI think there was a mis-communication or something. Itherway InI sight up the same. InI Igree fully with the King.

InI have one thing to add. Yes the African Diaspora has been programmed to think in ways of babylon. InI sight that. InI also say though, that now-a-days, babylon in programming ALL mankind to think that way. That is how them can CONtrol and TRY to hide the TRUTH of JAH. Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery. Babylon no want that because it will burn them out, seen? Then the Vampire would be crushed.

@Iya Path Walker: Very Well put. InI couldnt have said it better Iself.

LIVE UP Rasta's.

Praise HIM.

Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/9/2014 3:39:09 PM

The Current Problem......(anti-BlackIpremacy)

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 3:47:54 PM

The first picture reminds I of Stockholm SINdrome. Essentially Stockholm SINdrome to the Vampire

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/9/2014 3:50:33 PM

Is first I learn of Dis..... Babylon even give it a WORD. Dem terrible.....

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 4:03:20 PM

Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I