Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5602&start_row=21

question on black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/8/2014 7:48:46 PM

Again I never saw the 'ALL'............

BlackSupremacy does not need to be 'overstood' by anyone other than the Black man wombman and child.

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/8/2014 8:03:09 PM

It's basic logic, if you say that "not black=white" and "white=satan" then it follows that "not black=satan". How is that not prejudice and racist?

Messenger: nefale ke Sent: 5/8/2014 9:18:17 PM

Ppl i am black 4rm south africa nd i seen many thing 4rm dis forum dat wer wrong includin and many comments dat wer wrong 4rom de ppl dat hav broad knwledge dat i had saved 4 my life's sake, off in Rastafari we hav many sects bt we r binded by de common man man, 1 god, de 1 u cn call de name u wnt,god, Emperior Haile selassieI, Jesus, prophet, messiah accordn 2 ur conscioness, He is 1 man bt i dnt overstand de segregation among we de brethens who r so lucky of knwn HIM while HIM nevr segregate other races bcoz he knew dat he is de Father of all nation if it wsnt so y do u think he joind de UN?? And giv then spiritual laws 2??? He even taught de whole nations abt where 1 can find HIM ( deep in our hearts) bt breatherns whom HIM gav dat knwldge of knwn HIM and their roots dey now think its all them wisdom nd knwledge they r startin 2 segregate other races nd only recommend whites,,,, its like my humbly bretherns dnt knw de war speech of de colour of man's skin is of no mor significant than de colour of man's skin,,,, and his dat says no man can "foolishly recomend his faith as only 1 dat is true" nt de same words bt same meaning,,,,,, ppl we dnt hav 2 4gt dat ethiopia got its freedom 4rm whites nd they gav him a very upfull welcome 2 der land nd some had died 4 ethiopia,,, pls b4 closin de door 4 dem lets consider history carefully and think in2 it bcz life nd its way is 2 much broader than us,,, sumtyms a sin can b very easly 2 commit,,, de philosophy of sayn africa 4 africans it ws nevr wrong bt HIM changed it,,, lets look in2 it carefully,,,

nefale ke aka ras bean

Messenger: Path Walker Sent: 5/8/2014 9:43:00 PM

^^^yes I, bless up

Messenger: nefale ke Sent: 5/8/2014 9:47:02 PM

It is easly possible 2 make mistakes wen 1 is usin 4un,,, i wntd 2 write dis " now ppl r startin 2 segrgate whites nd only recommend blacks" pls! Its blcks nt whites,, on above reply,,

nefale ke aka ras bean

Messenger: nefale ke Sent: 5/8/2014 9:47:08 PM

It is easly possible 2 make mistakes wen 1 is usin 4un,,, i wntd 2 write dis " now ppl r startin 2 segrgate whites nd only recommend blacks" pls! Its blcks nt whites,, on above reply,,

nefale ke aka ras bean

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 9:02:50 AM

@ Iya nefale. TRUTH. Ini am going to post this seeing as some Idren seem to UNDERlook this in HIM words, seen?

That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and
permanently discredited and abandoned.
That until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of ANY nation;
That until the colour of a man's skin is no more significance than the colour of his eyes:
That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to race;
That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of
international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued but never attained;
AND until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique
and in South Africa in sub-human bondage have been toppled and destroyed;
Until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self interest have been replaced by
understanding and tolerance and goodwill;
Until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of the Almighty;
Until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if
necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.

If one would actually READ HIM words, instead of glossing UNDER them in the thoughts that they already have read them before, then one would sight this. At the beginning HIM say ANY nation and WORLD citizenship AND INTERNATIONAL morality. Then AFTER HIM specify the WORLD does HIM go on and specifies the AFICAN CONTINENT. So in Ini sight, HIM say that racism should be gone in the WORLD first aswell as Africa. Also if ones sight the Istory (HIMstory) them would also sight that Ethiopia is the birthplace of ALL mankind. The proverbial Garden of Eden if one will.

What is the I's sight on this?

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 9:28:07 AM

Also if InI may add, InI sight ALL the injustice done to the black man aswell as the red man etc. The white man of that time was CONsumed by the Vampire. InI sight that now everyone is a slave to the Vampire it is Babylon trying to keep ALL man down. InI can trace I ancestry to before they came to AmeriKa. They NEVER "owned" slaves, they actually worked side by side with the black man. InI even have black aswell as red ancestry in I family. The first black skin in I family dates back to the mid 1800. InI family was also a stop for runaway slave to get food and shelter on the road away from Babylon downpression. InI family never fought in the Civil war even though living in the deep south. Even after Sherman come through a destroyed their farm. Them still did not pick up arm to fight for the south. Them just helped Iveryone them could. Even at the cost of taking food out of their own mouth.

Like the Elder I on the Hill say, " I would rather be white in skin and black in heart, the black in skin and white in heart". InI sight white heart as Babylon and black heart is sighting HIM truth, seen?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/9/2014 10:12:54 AM

Again where did he say all white people were satan? Where did he use the word ALL?

Can't see it. Maybe you should reread kingman.

To the south african brother....

WE africans in the diaspora... of course we need to detach from the white world. That is not racist. Our history in the West has not been nice and has left us as a totally dependant race. No other race or group of peolle are like this. Detatchment, self reliance and african black nationalism are needed.

And thats all I got from CHRISTs message. Praises to King Emmanuel

One black supremacy.

Messenger: Ras NazIr Sent: 5/9/2014 10:24:32 AM

TRUTH Kingman GA. That was not InI intentions. InI just sight it as Babylon is the modern day equivalent of "slave owners". InI sight injustices done. InI no igree with the way the diaspora were treated. The I asked for " white" people to say what they felt. That is what InI did. Iya GA InI have had a live reasoning on THIS very topic. InI thought at that time that InI were on the same page? InI have also reasoned with the I that the 70% African populous around I location sight I as black heart. The only ones that CONsider InI "white" is the babylonian birth certificate, seen?

If that is how the Iya Garvey's Africa felt that is not how Iman intended it to come across. Some times it is hard to get the true emotion of a statement through a forum post, seen?

Rasta-man live UP.

PRAISE His Imperial Majesty Haile I Selassie I JAH RastafarI

Edit: would the Iya sight that the "white world" is Babylon and the "African world" is the ways and teachings of HIM?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I