Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5602&start_row=1

question on black supremacy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 47
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bobobinghi Jahcub Sent: 4/9/2014 12:43:55 PM

InI know that InI are the original sons and daughters from creation birth to this Iwa. Black Jah and king and no apology for recognising these things in life. This is where the I would seek some light, what is the white mans portion in this life,seen,equality and justice stands for all, Jah knew what he was doing when he allowed for man to develop white skin and this was obviously for a reason.H.I.M said 'until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abondoned' so should black supremacy notion even be labeled as such. To the I when I say black supremacy its not really that black man is better than white man, but those who accept and embrace and livicate our creational heritage and roots, Istory, livity and traditions, so more of an creational supremacy/Man's intended supremacy way of life for man to abide by. How can I man hail Rastafari and go against what HIM said,that would make I a hypocrite like the many confused people out there. The Lion of Judah has come to break every chain and is racial inequality on barrier that has come to be surpressed and as it was in the beginning so shall it be in the end with no division amongst Jah children,every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess, so surely that doesn't exclude the non-black people. I hear ones say that InI as the Israelite people are the chosen few of Jah so is it that Jah destined for the black race to rule. Naturally InI must come out of the west and return to our vine and fig tree,Aethiopia. So once this happens is the white,Chinese etc races just not something to even think about, obviously a brother can help and brother and lend a hand where necessary but once were home we will be self sufficient and independant so will naturally as far as the I can see won't need any contact with them again,is that the way things are supposed to be.

Give thanks for any guidance and rasponse

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/9/2014 1:33:20 PM

Imanly I don't deal in black supremacy meanin black man rule white man. I say white man rule white man, yellow man rule yellow man and of course BLACK MAN RULE BLACK MAN. I focus on Black "I'Prime'Eye'See". That is I own view of life from a I own Black perspective and washing I brain from d filth of d white dirty lie what dey try CONfuse and destroy I wit. Africa for d African, I jus wan rule my destiny!

Live Upfull!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/9/2014 3:17:41 PM

ONE BLACK AFRICAN IPREMACY

Joyous sound.

Some examples of black ipremacy. Black supremacy and black power and black nationalism are not things we should shy away from at any time without any apology.

Kwame Toure

"Black Power meant black people coming together to form a political force and either electing representatives or forcing their representatives to speak their needs [rather than relying on established parties]"

Rev Fitzbalintine Pettersburg

Black Supremacy has taken Charge of white supremacy, K.A.Q.O. Instead of Our Saying, Civilization, hereafter we (all) shall say Black Supremacy.
Just take this Drench of INDOMITABLE Fury and Move for the Church Triumphant right from the Bridge.
Black Supremacy is the Church Triumphant.
Black Supremacy will promote the Mortals of every SHADE according to YOUR power to go.
His Majesty King Alpha and, Queen Omega and Lady Pettersburgh. THE GOVERNMENT.

Queen Lula may Pettersburg:

Speaking for the Universe, and the Womanhood of Man, I the Ethiopian woman, is the Crown woman of the world.
Without any apology, to any mortal that was ever created by King Alpha and Omega.

Prince Emmanuel

BLACK SUPREMACY GOVERNMENT FOR THE POOR AND HAVE-NOTS
Only the Black man and Black woman can bring a Black son and daughter. We bring ourselves and no nation can bring us, that's why we are the true Royalty of the earth.
If you are not Black you are white. The white world are our children, they must honour us the Royal Black Ethiopian Nation, their Father and Mother. I and I the Royal Black Ethiopian must not mix with any other nation. We must abide within our Royal Black Ethiopian Nation Family. Thou shall not commit adultery, meaning thou shall not go on to another nation, thou shall not give thy seed unto molech (Lev.20 and Ex.20).
BLACK SUPREMACY
Black is Supreme over all. Black Supremacy in Righteousness of Salvation ever liveth, cannot die, Most High Selassie I Jah Rastafari.
Black People my people, Ethtiopians, sons and daughters: do you remember the days of slavery? I King Emmanuel the Black Christ in Flesh, the Holy Comforter am here to bring all things to your rememberance (St. John 14 vs. 26-27).

Huey P

Black Power is giving power to people who have not had power to determine their destiny.

What is it to be supreme?

Dictionary.com

supreme[ suh-preem, soo- ]
adjective
1. highest in rank or authority; paramount; sovereign; chief.
2. of the highest quality, degree, character, importance, etc.: supreme courage.
3. greatest, utmost, or extreme: supreme disgust.

So if black man an wombman is God (as taught by Rasta, Clarence 13 X, Elijah Mohammed, as taught by Kemet, as taught by the Nok, and other ancient cultures). Yet not the 'highest in rank or authority' dealing with our own issues and governance then how is this possible? Black supremacy holds black people in the highest rank of authority for black affairs.

Black Supremacy is required to become a Neter and to realise the manifestation of Haile Selassie as I. Black supreme

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/9/2014 10:30:57 PM

Black Supremacy

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/11/2014 5:35:20 PM

Greetings and blessed love. Give thANKHs for sharing those beautiful images Rastafari.

Brother VoodooRootz: Imanly I don't deal in black supremacy meanin black man rule white man. I say white man rule white man, yellow man rule yellow man and of course BLACK MAN RULE BLACK MAN.

Brother Garveys Africa:
Kwame Toure

"Black Power meant black people coming together to form a political force and either electing representatives or forcing their representatives to speak their needs [rather than relying on established parties]."

So if black man an wombman is God (as taught by Rasta, Clarence 13 X, Elijah Mohammed, as taught by Kemet, as taught by the Nok, and other ancient cultures). Yet not the 'highest in rank or authority' dealing with our own issues and governance then how is this possible? Black supremacy holds black people in the highest rank of authority for black affairs.

Yes Kings and Empresses. This is Iwombman humble view on the subject:
I am light skinned, but I have an African Inciousness (not a physical heart organ, but the phrase "black heart" is applicable). So in living purely according to Ifrican Incient lIvity and Irituality, Iwombman worship the Black African within I, and therefore give this Ifrican Inciousness the "highest rank or authority" within Iself.
This is Iwombman version of Black Supremacy.
Admittedly I have an idealistic view of life and society. Polytricks and ticks have no place in I heart and mind. All that matters is to live right according to the Irit leading I. So the way the I's have described black supremacy as a sort of political party, this is not something I can get behind.
Instead of white ruling white, yellow ruling yellow, and black ruling black, Iwombman hope and aim for the eyes of ALL races to be opened to the Incient Truth of Inity which comes from the blessed Motherland and the deepest HIStory I&I can dig into. In living this Inlightenment, I&I rule Iself in freedom, harmony and perfect peace, and the need for white ruling white etc. is negated.
True that this type of utopia is a long way off from this Babylon system that rules the globe. Still, it is I only idea of a rightful government. As President Obama's administration has shown, even the fact that the highest ranking man in the United States is a black man does little/nothing to further the Inciousness of black people in the US.
As a light skinned person, I still do not want the "white man" to rule I - I want the Irit to be I only ruler. In fact I live as if it is, even when it contradicts the legal impositions of I&I society, and JAH protect I if the government ever wants to press charges.

All RASpect to the I Rastafari.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/11/2014 7:23:47 PM

I agree, only I Ancestral Irit rule within I. But outside of the metaphysical world, I, at least, have to deal in earthly concepts of money, unemployment or employment, food, rent, and all these things. Marcus Garvey taught us Self-reliance as individuals AND as a community. I try to grow some food. But if I cannot grow all of the food needed to feed I and I family I will have to outsource. Based on Garveys teachings I want to FIRST try and outsource from someone within I Black Ipreme community. and vice versa. This is black self-governance, this is black supremacy. In this shitstem, we are automatically grown up in polar opposition to this sort of ideology. This is how white supremacy works.

One can't look at it just from the viewpoint of ones SELF. Whats the point of self salvation alone? This stunts the idea of unity. I don't want to reach Zion and just find I. I have a common love for I people as did His Majesty. We have certain common problems from a common cause, and therefore common solutions are sometimes needed for WE alone.
IT stands to reason if in this society I have to have an elected body of 'rule' it should be one which overstands I cultural perspective.

This idea of 'black ruling black' unaffected by the influence of others, is the very thing which lead Jamaicans to first declare Haile Selassie. The Black King. If it was just a self rule self ideology then maybe Howell would have never reasoned dem way.....

Peace.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/11/2014 7:48:45 PM

Lol Don't use Obama as an example!..... oh gosh. He may be black but he is defending a white supremacist capitalist & imperial system. He is the face of that system. So thats not what we mean.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/11/2014 9:59:35 PM

Bless Up Jah Child, RASpect!!! Living in d Irit is FreeWise no shackles of religion, Give ANKHS & ISIS, HERU SELASSIE I!!!

More FYAH Garvey's Africa on both post.
If I not mistaken tho I think before Obama won d first time when he first get nominated e say e ain Black but dey ad to push him a black man fa e ca get d black votes!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/11/2014 10:10:27 PM