Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5599&start_row=1

HIV/AIDS HOAX!!!

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 7:19:40 AM

Greetings Kings &Queens, what d I's reasoning on HIV/AIDS? came across some saying dis is a medical industry lie, dat HIV doesn't really cause AIDS and dat d real cause of socall AIDS is lifestyle (drugs, alcohol, etc), malnutrition, HIV medication, hygene an so forth. say one of about 29 other condition must b present for AIDS diagnosis such as neumonia, syphilis, tuberculosis and many other DIS-eases but that dain culprit for AIDS in d earlier years was d drug AZT a cell killing failed cancer drug. has any I come across dis?

BLESSED LIVE UP!!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2014 8:58:47 AM

I see as another creation of white supremacy in an attempt to take us out. Gone wrong as also starts to affect themselves.

Seen the same in Apartheid with the diseases / weapons created to only affect black people. This is fact, the Idem should look it up. Chemical genetic warfare

Even with malaria and all the other jabs. Them make the side effect them as wicked as the disease.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/8/2014 9:17:21 AM

But to answer you direct king

Those lifestyle factors play a role in ANY disease. That is the first lesson in holistic medicine. Thats not to say the underlying diseases aren't still real or active. The way HIV works is once exposed to the virus through bodily fluids, one doesnt necessarily become infected. Even with the virus inside one isnt necessarily 'infected' (but could be a carrier) Whether you get infected / symptomatic depends on many different things and this is where those other factors you mention comes into play. The same with cancer cells - these can be present at the cellular / microscopic level only and it is the lifestyle factors which can aggravate and speed up the process of disease.

Once infected - in other words the virus levels are high enough in the blood, the virus starts to attack T-cells which are a part of your immune system. This is a slow process.

Usually after around 10 years or so - unless you are extremely lucky as even with a lifestyle change the chances are once exposed - you will be infected - the levels of T-cells or White blood cells / immune cells falls so low that you are prone to picking up any and every infection. Infections that people would usually beat off without even knowing about it. When things are this bad, this is when the name changes from HIV to AIDS. In other words you still have the virus but now your immune cells have been depleted to the point you have 'Aquired immunodeficiency syndrome' leaving you suscpetible to all infections. The smallest infection could now kill you as you have no defense mechanism.

So I see lifestyle factors as an important medium as with all disease progression, but is not everything.

Some articles on the fact that I still think this was a MAN-MADE disease as a part of Biological warfare against Africa

http://www.aaregistry.org/historic_events/view/nobel-winner-says-aids-biological-warfare-blacks

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Daily-Reports/2004/October/12/dr00026171.aspx?p=1

http://rense.com/general45/cant.htm

Garveys Africa out.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 1:07:34 PM

Yes I, yeh dey even put in polio vaccine, but dese certain researcher and scientist sayin dat d AIDS epedemic is fake as d war on terror and dat HIV doesn't cause AIDS. Dat dey ain got no standard on d dis-ease or d testing, one can b positive in England and negative in Africa or USA and positve in another country or from hospital to hospital. Dey d test test for HIV antibodies which like chicken pox if get it once den d antibodies go b present in d body for life prolly but doesn't mean one has d virus. Dey a healthy body would fight off dis virus naturally wit no problem but its when one starts taking treatment dat d immune system begin to decline unless one has unhealthy habits.
Live Up!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 1:27:41 PM

Dey got a documentry on dis Called "The House of Numbers" I een seen it yet but read some things on dis subject

Blessed King!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 10:46:02 PM

Watched the "House of Numbers" today, I'nteresting!!! Ones n ones shud check it out if ones haven't seen it yet!!!

Live Up!!!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I