Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5596&start_row=11

Use of other entheogens

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 12:34:45 PM

Yes Iyah,I agree.

And I am not saying that InI should just eat all the herbs and plants that JAH created blindly.But knowledge of wich herbs or plants have what effect,and if that effect would be good for InI is essential when dealing with this.

Here is an interesting reasoning that relates mushrooms to the bible...

Mushrooms reasoning>>>

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/5/2014 1:32:39 PM

Iman see a book wha talk but dis but Iman didn't get d book at d time I was t ready fa c dis cuz thaught it was foolery but l look fa after n couldn't find it but it was about d Essenes using dem

But I kno a one wha use ayahuasca e tell mi say a tru spiritual encounter e hav say it open him up to a new reality and got him to quit pain killers and say e once see supm wha before it happen some mins later but it said to open up more a d brain power dat wud normally not b used! Blessed Brother

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 1:47:16 PM

Yes I.

I read that the Amazonian people use ayahuasca for healing and shamanic purposes.Also people who consumed it say they were born again and had an Iritual awakening becoz of it.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 4:03:04 PM

GARVEYS AFRICA.

I am not saying this becoz I am against ganja.I know that it's harmless and the healing of the nations.

But THC is also a PSYCHOACTIVE constituent.

So I point is that maybe not all psychoactive plants,mushrooms wich Babylon forbid are bad.

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 4/5/2014 4:28:47 PM

ACID has no value, IMHO. That stuff messed up my mind in a negative way

Mushrooms and peyote have the potential to mess up one's mind but not as bad as acid. Some may find something spiritual in it

Ayahuasca is something I don't know much about other than it's used in healing ceremonies

I don't want anything to do with these tings

Herb and some alcohol is all I can tolerate

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 4:33:53 PM

Psychedelic is what I meant still, couldn't b for I

How can one be conscious on them ting?????

Same way how can one be conscious and drunk???

Some experimental dread. A fire

I not following Babylon orders on this topic. Babylon laws. I following the teachings of I Rasta elders and conscious elder dem.

Discipline and militancy, no hippie dread

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 4:56:58 PM

True.

I am not saying these things are good.And that InI should take them like hippies or people who experiment on themselves without thought of consequences do.

But the reason I am not fully condemning the use of these things is becoz many wise Iritual and shamanic people use them,and not just some hippies or junkies with no direction in life.And also coz I never used these things Iself,so I can't make a conclusion about something based on other people's opinions only.

Irie

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 5:02:10 PM

Big up the shaman them still but is not every shaman a deal with these kind of drugs or any psychedelic drug at all.

And is not every 'ancient' tradition is for I as Rasta. The ancient them used to involve in blood sacrifice also.... Again, not all ancient tradition for we as Rasta.

But I know the I a keep open mind.

Now we have knowledge of self and of the sciences. If one take two mushroom and see ones ancestors, is this real or is this the drug? Given we know how it works. I n I connect with I ancestors and nature (shamanism) in a complete different way still .
I don't need to visualise a plant to grow a mouth and talk to I inna English to be able to communicate with nature.

Consciousness > unconsciousness

A Gideon time

Blessed

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 5:37:40 PM

Yes king.

Consciousness is what keeps InI in this Iwah.

And I read some time ago that sience research proved that everything in nature reacts to InI thoughts.The research was done with a tree leaf I think,and it show that it reacted to different thoughts.Coz every thought carries a vibe,and all the things in nature react to InI thoughts and vibes.So I think this is what comunication with nature really is.And not halucinating that the tree a talk with a human mouth.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 7:18:34 PM

Lol.

Yes Nate I remember reading about water. If one projects positive energy / wordsound / thoughts as compared to negative, you can a see the difference within the movement of water.

Again, don't have a source at the moment but il look, would make a good reasoning them ting still.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I