Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5596&start_row=1

Use of other entheogens

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: deadbeatpsyche Sent: 4/5/2014 7:52:43 AM

I was wondering what your opinions were on the use of other entheogens besides bud, such as acid, mushrooms, peyote, ayahuasca, etc. Thank you

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 8:41:32 AM

FIIIIIIIIIRE

Entheogen

Them a DRUG rasta, Rasta no coke head mushroom head acid head

thats a dead dread not a RASTA

HERBS we deal with. And not just Ganja. But Fire on the psychoactive active-psycho

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 8:42:45 AM

I opinion is that anything wich is natural and is used for the right purposes(shamanic,Iritual,Iditation,...),and in the right amount is fine.Too much of anything is not good.

Also Native Americans who used mushrooms and such for shamanic medicinal purposes,went away to stay on their own in nature for an Iritual journey.Of course in Babylon it's a different story.Much pressure from the wicked system and illusion in this concrete jungle...

So just think and weigh for yourself if you want to do this,and how, when and where you want to do this.

Anything unnatural or chemical or genetically modified InI stay away from.

BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 8:45:27 AM

MUSHROOMS

Since when have RASTA backed the fungus Mushroom?

OPIUM poppys are natural too, is not EVERYTHING natural is ITAL

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 8:53:25 AM

Yes,I Iverstand Iyah.

I Iself don't eat mushrooms.But I won't condemn someone who does for Iritual purposes.

Drug means something with chemicals made or edited by men.And opium is also a gift from JAH.It help people in great pain and diseased.It's just that Babylon turned these things into drugs...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 9:00:28 AM

I man dont see Opium as any gift from Jah. Many natural painkillers. Opium is a high. Pyschoactive like the man say.

But maybe the I is more tolerant than i

If I see a Rasta a burn cocaine / eat mushroom / tek acid.... I man a go dash FIRE them way.

Iah fall back and watch this thread,

is a slippery slope....

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 9:45:54 AM

Maybe the I is confusing opium and heroin.Heroin is a chemical drug made by man from opium.Wich is also one of the worst drugs there is.And yes there are many other natural painkillers,but opium is the strongest.So I don't see how a cancer patient chewing some opium or drinking opium tea could be bad.I also don't think it's psychoactive coz it was actually used to help people with psychosis or that are considered insane.

I BUN FIRE same way on misuse of medicinal herbs/plants for pleasure and all use of chemical drugs.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/5/2014 10:40:30 AM

Rastaman is no junky. Only ganja we a deal with.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 11:04:10 AM

A junkie is a DRUG addict.A man who is addicted to a narcotic chemical substance.As I already said,FIRE on that.

But when it come to different natural herbs and plants,let each man decide for himself,as long as it doesn't damage JAH temple.

Don't say only this or only that we a deal with.Aint no rulez aint no vows.The only rule InI should obey regarding this,is not to harm InI temple.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 12:02:48 PM

Yes king, and the temple is not to be POISONED...... Not all natural things you fe eat, and Opium for cancer patients is their only painkiller option because babylon tell them so, I know different. No codeine / morphine / diamorphine / heroin inna i medicine.

No hallucinogens for RastafarI
No amphetamines for RastafarI

^How can a RASTA be CONSCIOUS or claim counsciousness if he is Drunk? Hallucinating? or dealing with a loss of inhibitions? with potential Psychosis? or Toxicity?

Notice GANJA has none of the above effects.

The herbs we use other than Ganja, have none of the above effects. No psychoactive disturbance inna ITAL livity. All them psychoactive drug whe the I think psycho active mean? All of them cause a shift to the balance of serotonin, noradrenaline, dopamine and all the other neurotransmitters to produce their psycho-effect. InI dont want to induce any form of imbalance inna I Brain. We cut out Coffee and ting for them reason.

Forward

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I