Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5596&start_row=21

Use of other entheogens

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 7:47:46 PM

Yes I,

I also recall reading or seeing the water thing in some documentary.

Anyway,I found the japanese author who claims this.Here is the link:

Masaru Emoto

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 8:08:24 PM

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/5/2014 8:51:18 PM

Yes I, Imune wit nature dat wat I call connecting wit d I'est, same way d plants react to upfull riddims jus as InI react to positve vibes same way d animal dem react to HIM all a InI connect tru d Great Force, however ones sight it

Live Up in D Ites!!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/6/2014 11:30:42 AM

Greetings Kings and Empresses. Blessed love.
Give thanks Ras Nate, that is an interesting thread about Manna/mushrooms, but as I&I pointed out, those wandering hungry in the desert need food, not necessarily psychedelic experiences. And the mushrooms that make Ones "trip" are not nutritionally valuable, in fact they are food poisons (this is why they make One react the way they do - the body is responding to poison). Then again, if the Hebrews were on a mushroom trip, maybe this is why they took 40 years on a journey that should have taken but a few months.
Personally, as a teen I had a lot of experience with psychedelic substances - one of them being herb. When first smoking herb, even one draw would make the carpet turn into an ocean, chairs into boats. This is a silly and unnecessary use of herb. But after a little while the visions stopped happening and I started having auditory experiences instead. This is why I started eating vegan, because Iyah I told I to stop eating the animals, a message I could hear through the influence of the herb. Not that vegan livity is right for everyone, but it was for I - I had been gaining weight without noticing, and eating vegan restored the body to its healthiest state. And through maturity many more wise ites have been revealed to I, and this is why Iwombman love the herb, because the Iyah Ites speak through the herb to guide I on a righteous path.
I have also had numerous lifechanging experiences, on ecstasy and mushrooms. With ecstasy the big realization was the potential Iritual Inity of all people, the way I&I are echad when I&I Irits are on the same vibration. At this point I would NEVER do ecstasy again, not only because it made Iwombman do things I regret, but also because of what Ras Garveys Africa mentioned about neurotransmitters. I had an extremely hard time feeling "normal" or happy after messing with those chemicals. It has been years now, and the balance has restored itself. Haile ma'at.
And the psilocybin also is unnecessary for I at this point in life - partially because of the neurotransmitter issue, but also because of time (a mushroom trip lasts up to 8 hours with 24 hours of recuperation afterward), and the feeling that I have already gotten everything out of it that I could - but I will never forget the things I saw and learned on mushrooms. The cyclical nature of the universe, the "Goddess" inside I, the way vibrations connect everything in the material world, the unity of I with nature.
I was using psychadelics in a much different mental state, and in this current state I see those things as unnecessary. Yes, and as GA also mentioned, how can a One be Inscious if I&I are drunk, "rolling", "tripping"? So the use of "other entheogens" besides herb is not something I advise the Idren to do, but at the same time Iwombman am grateful for the path I have walked and the overstanding it has brought, even the wise ites to avoid certain things.
Bless up JAH herbs and all I&I JAH children.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/6/2014 12:06:34 PM

^^Blessed for your input queen. Life experience is sometimes the best way of gaining knowledge about a particular subject. Give thanks for sharing.

One thing struck me,

"but I will never forget the things I saw and learned on mushrooms. The cyclical nature of the universe, the "Goddess" inside I, the way vibrations connect everything in the material world, the unity of I with nature."

Just by the way it sounds, is the I saying this can only be realised while taking mushrooms / psychedelic drugs? Im sure this isnt what the I meant, but a so it sound, like a shroom promotion. The I doesn't use them drugs anymore, it would be interesting to know how the I sees the Goddess within and the iritual connection of the inverse in this time?

Also interesting what the I says about the early uses of ganja, other people have said similar. I honestly have never 'tripped' from ganja herb. I wonder what kind of herb made you have them experience? It sound suspect to I. But then again, different people respond differently I suppose. But i'm saying, if someone passed me a herb which made me hallucinate - auditory or visual - i'm looking to go find the herbsman afterward and have some strong words with him... uno them way deh!?

Strength.

Give thanks for finding the water article Ras Nate. I really can overstand the validity of that study deh. Sometimes science can only reveal these things on the microscopic level but if it happens there then that is only a reflection of what happens in the macroscopic. For example the astrological / planetary system behaves in the exact same way as the atom / electron and quantum physics. So if positive / negative energy can have an effect on the water particles, and the Rastaman has been telling I about the power of wordsound from creation...... It comes as no suprise.

Quantum sociology synergy.
In other words run the negative and build up the positive inna life
from the atomic law to the behavioural level of social science

Blessed

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/6/2014 1:20:49 PM

Yes King. "Build up the positive inna life from the atomic law to the behavioral level" - truth!
About ganja, it truly is each person's tolerance and the way One deals with it. In the past, I have shared some herb with a brother, and he had a completely hallucinatory experience while I felt normal. It wasn't the type of herb or it being laced with something else!
RASpect Iyah. Iwombman absolutely did not claim that mushrooms or hallucinations are the only way to realEYEs these things!! As Iman has demonstrated overstanding of the same things and stated never using psychedelics, this is obviously not the case! I came to see certain things through I personal journey, and once those things are seen and overstood, the eyes remain open to them. It is not the only way to gain overstanding, it probably is not even the best way, but it was the way I experienced. And now I live in awareness of these things, which I wouldn't trade for ignorance.
Bless up.
Truly the best way to gain overstanding is through learning by example, not by taking substances to open neurological pathways. So let I&I with overstanding be an example for I&I in need of guidance, in righteous livication to JAH, and especially an example for the youths - another reason "drugs" and alcohol are not beneficial - would Iman let a six year old watch Iman be drunk or doing heroin? But a child can sit with the elders and watch I&I smoke ganja and reason, and the child will learn and grow in truth.

Also wondering, how do the Iyahs reason upon hash or THC oils?
I don't like the chemical processing that goes on, personally.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/6/2014 2:22:40 PM

Yes Fyah, build up d positive cuz society a build nuff negative so InI must counter dis wit more positve to be balanced upfullness!

It's said dat d same or similar effect as "trip" from so called "hallucinogenics" can be reached from meditating staring into fire or slow moving/still water. Dis one told me his i law was smoking (synthetic herb, mayb dat was d cause) and say he was jus a zoned out lookin in d fire when he notice he was looking at himself from 20 feet away as if he had left his body so he stop smoking dat stuff.

"SCRYING" uses dis technique from crystal balls to fire, water n mirrors etc to achieve a similar state of being but mainly for visions
It said Nostradamus was known to stare off into a bowl of warter and wrote what he saw in dem vision deh from dat.

I Iself don't use d herb but once I ate some raw and but 4 hours later I took I ona light trip. I ate it at but 12 noon in d summer and yah it is really humid and hot in summer so I went take a nap. I guess when I body digested the herb fully it woke me up to a whole nother world but it caught me off guard so it kinda scared me from da first but after I was cool. Tryd again prepared for it and it was better but dis wasn't for Iritecal purposes. Then I try once more and I felt like my heart was beating to fast or was to big or supm and sum lil kids I wud play around wit came running towards me n kinda scared me so dat was I last time doin dat. Since I stay ina country around cane fields I usually walk r run far away from d lanes and people and try connect to d Ites wit Medu NTGR dat away deh.

Blessed Idrens n Idrets!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/6/2014 4:33:20 PM

Also wondering, how do the Iyahs reason upon hash or THC oils?
I don't like the chemical processing that goes on, personally.

- I don't deal with then. Ganja strictly. Some time grabber if it's natural. But ganja herb alone. I don't even trust buying ganja from unknown sources. If I no sure how it grow and how it clean den is a problem

Although I do burn skunk, nuff off the I dem don't deal with them kinda weed only sensi.

I man go bring some herb for Voodooroots!

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 4/6/2014 5:40:36 PM

I can't get hash or BHO here in Texas....but I have tried to make BHO- it's dangerous and requires skill to get results. I don't like the butane but the BHO is supposed to be free of it if purged properly

Hash seems safer since only water is used

I vaporize my herb. It tastes better and is much milder on my lungs

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/6/2014 5:45:03 PM

Yes Iyah!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I