Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5594&start_row=1

Each One Teach One

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/4/2014 6:50:24 PM

I hear this phrase, "each one teach one" a lot - where does this come from?
I&I sharing of knowledge and overstandimg is a huge bless-sing, not ever taken for granted. Itinually giving thanks for the fellowship of like-AND-opposing minds, as iron sharpeth iron.
Still, in Jeremiah 31:33,34 I read,

But this shall be the covenant that I will make with Beta Ysrael; After those days, saith Yhwh, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yhwh: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yhwh: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

So to what extent do I&I teach each other, and to what extent do I&I follow the Irit in I regardless of what a One says?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/4/2014 7:36:52 PM

Bless up Priestess, well dat Jeremiah verse shows InI dat d NT/Yshua new covenant has no stance in dese time ya making d WHOLE thing a folly!

1) Is the law of YHWH in ALL his people's heart? (I wiil put my law in their hearts)
2) Have people stop teaching? (And they "Shall" teach "NO more")
3) Does every man know YHWH? (For They "ALL" "SHALL" know me)
Iman don't see dis one yah fulfilled!

Iman thought it was a Garveyite saying, Wiki says it been wit us since d days of forced free labour of the MAAFA! But I don't kno who coined the phrase but dey say sources say it was a Dr. Frank Laubach on Christian missionaries in d Phillipines.

Itinue in Iditation Impress!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/5/2014 9:05:36 AM

Interesting scripture, Everybody MUST know YHWH?

Quran says similar re:Allah.

Anyway, Each one Teach one a Good proverb where-ever it come from. Them say a 'AfricanAmerican' origin with unknown author

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/5/2014 11:38:16 AM

We are sharpening INI self for INI is one.
It's a symbiosis.
If we think we are seperate than we think the truth info is coming from outside of our own self rather then with in our own consciousness where everything is.

I see I get all knowledge from Jah the One , all knowledge comes from the source, JAH, consciousness....

All knowledge come down from Jah, through people to other poeople , so when we cut out the middle men and translations.....get the truth from the direct source

Every cell in bodies are connected communication, sending a message around from the heart and mind......

When we are impure water.....the light that carries information and message through us is distorted and the light can not pass from cell to cell.....but when bodie water are pure light spectrum goes from cell to cell nit distorted and carries the full spectrum of light that has a message and knowledge wisdom overstanding.......

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/6/2014 11:49:32 AM

Give thanks I&I, yes "each one teach one" is a vital icept - that is why I&I are on this forum, huh?
VoodooRootz, I never thought of it that way - that the new covenant has not been established. But it seems true because like Iman said, although many are now becoming Inscious and know JAH from within, certainly not ALL men have come to,that awakening.
Blessed love Rastafari. All peace and joy to I&I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/6/2014 9:13:35 PM

That scripture is talking of the time when Babylon days are over, but I and I know the war is not over. The wicked are still powerful and continue to bring sufferation upon the people.

I always thought that "Each One Teach One" was a RasTafarI or Caribbean saying, because it was always RasTafarI people that I heard it from. I never looked up its origin.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I