Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5588&start_row=1

chant down babylon

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: visiondou Sent: 3/30/2014 11:12:33 PM

i was curious how others chant down babylon, i pray, meditate,chant, sing, and tell of the most high where i can, but i come from a catholic and protestant town with very high judgement and lack of overstanding and acceptance of any diversity a place where racist "jokes" are common a town that has strayed so far from JAH they have started paying offerings for missions to to go into countries and build churches wheather or not they are wanted (to go and teach of a god so twisted it cant be considered christian let alone JAH) and none the less a town in America

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 1:15:30 AM

THIS POST SAYS RAS NATE WHEN I"M JAH DUB

What gwaan here?

I pray/meditate
I listen to positive music and also sing Karaoke
I avoid meats, movie theaters, sporting arenas, bars,clubs, illicit drugs etc to protect myself from negative influences
I occassionally have some sensi to relax and reach a higher vibration
i reach out to Jah for guidance & protection

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 1:15:31 AM

double post

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 3/31/2014 1:20:17 AM

I'm back as Jah Dub for now.....I signed back in

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 4:00:10 AM

???

That's strange Jah Dub.The I's name just changed to mine.???

Messenger: Jah Dub Sent: 3/31/2014 11:54:28 AM

It only happened when I logged on from one certain internet link. I won't use that link anymore-it keeps signing me in as you

Respect for your account, for sure-nothing will happen

Back one topic: I do many many things to chant down Babylon. SOme small some significant

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 12:09:07 PM

SEEN

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/31/2014 4:07:59 PM

Yes I!! Chant down Babylon every minute of every day!

Some Idren come with fyah, and this is necessary at times for I also, but personally for the most part it is a love movemant.
Iwombman remain in Iditation at all times, remembering Inscientiously that JAH is in I, and I in JAH, and I in I&I, and that there is an adversary that comes to destroy that Innection, but that the adversary has no power compared to Haile Selasssie I;
make eye contact with any and all people possible, smile, and greet with love, promoting Inity at all times, reserving judgment for the Almighty, keeping in mind the phrase "I am another version of you";
listen to and sing upful reggae music Itinually. If one person hears I singing "rally round Jahovia throne" in the grocery store and it makes the One think, that is a small seed planted;
learn and study Itinually with an open but skeptical mind, asking JAH to reveal truth to I, never for one moment believing that I have it all figured out;
allow JAH Irit to speak thru I&I mouth - using discernment to know when it is a personal urge to talk vs. a statement of Truth that needs to be heard, phrasing statements in ways that are easy for the One to overstand, depending on the I's current position of overstanding and receptiveness to Truth;
represent Rastafari at all times, in modest RASpectful appearance, deed, speech, attitude, righteousness, love;
abstain more and more each day of Babylon passions, of which all nations have become drunk. This is a process as Iwombman purify from the polluted lifestyle I was brought up in, as more purity and righteousness is revealed to I, as the Irit puts it on I heart to amend a habit or indulgence of vanity. Burn Babylon from within Iself first, and hope that the example inspires others;
maintain focus on the mission JAH has created I to complete, I&I purpose in this life.

I&I all have various gifts with which to promote Truth and chant down Babylon. Let I&I work hand in hand to the best of I ability, in this Iwah Babylon must come DOWN.
Give thanks Itinually. Love and peace all beloved Ones.
HalleluJAH Rastafari.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/31/2014 10:46:10 PM

Icouraging Empress, Ispiration fa upful living, Blessed Queen!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/1/2014 12:57:48 PM

Give thanks brother. Not meaning to boast here, just sharing I vIsion on what this livity is about.
Iwombman have learned greatly from the Idren on this site, so Itinually giving thanks for that.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I