Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5585&start_row=1

The Origin of Egyptian Fictional Charactors

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2014 5:54:24 AM

The Egyptians has a whole pantheon of gods. This is the same as the greeks. They made idols of these gods and goddesses to be praised. They were under slave masters. Moses freed them from the slave masters. They made a whole pantheon of fictional charactors whom they praised as gods. They were slaves to these idols and praised them, burning insense, and doing pagan things, to honour these idols.
These idols are dead. To hell with Egyptian pagan beliefs. JAH is the only true God and Moses freed the slaves of Egypt because JAH is a God of Freedom. These gods are dead, they can't talk, they can't walk, they dead, made with the hands of man, dead things, idols; yet the people still give praise to them. There was one sent from JAH who proved to them that the Fyah cometh from the gates of zion, from JAH, by his habitation; but they did refuse to hear this poor saying. They still thinks that their dead gods, their idols, will give them fyah so they give praise and honour those idols, but its proven that they dead, they can't hear, and don't understand. JAH is the only way the fyah cometh from. Idol worship is for the dead. Give praise unto JAH the living GOD.

JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/30/2014 5:58:27 AM

To verify any of what you just said...... Tell us the Egyptian word for 'Slave'

I'l give you as much time as you need.

(There was no Egyptian word for slave, it was not within their ideology)

Melchezidek is a living example of the damage the corrupted parts of certain Bible ideology can do to ones way of thinking and dealing with people with any other belief system.

Burn Egypt...... as it was written in the scripture

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2014 6:08:57 AM

Yes I, be WARNED!

I and I come to damage your pagan beliefs.

The FYAH is Hot, and pagan idols melts like wax before I and I LORD.

But still I personally ApreciLove what the I said.

I say Bun the Internet knowledge. The Bible was here before the internet.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2014 6:15:33 AM

The Egyptians were slave masters. They enslaved others to do hard work for them like to build the pyramids.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/30/2014 6:28:01 AM

Me looking at the walls of Kemet with I own Eye, and seeing myself; surpasses any Internet Knowledge.

Bless up SAME way Melchezidek

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/30/2014 7:01:37 AM

MELCHIZEDEK,If the I repeatedly critisizes others for liking something you don't,they won't stop liking it,but they will stop liking you.

And since the I can't interfere in the realms of JAH,then why try to bring an Idren down through religious belief...

KING RASTA LIVE

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/30/2014 10:17:02 AM

Well "Biblical Pual" thought it was good he called it "wisdom" and Biblical Moses was learned in it. Moses commanded the people to say the name of one of dem Egyptian dead Gods at end of dey agreement wit he commandments. " Amen" Jesus called heself dat same name only to add great before it " I am the GREAT AMEN"

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/30/2014 11:02:46 AM

Yes I VoodooRuutz.The I is right.Amen,or also Amun or Amun-Ra is the most widely known Egyptian god of all the Egyptian gods.I wonder if the biblical word amen is truly realated.It seems to be so.

Amen-Ra

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/30/2014 1:30:50 PM

^Good work, this topic is even better....

AMEN

...from Greek to Hebrew to Arabic the wordsound or phonetics stay the same:

A-M-E-N "Amen"

Giving praise onto the Supreme NGR of the New Kingdom.

Christians are not plagiarists after all, they give reference to Kemet after every prayer.

They will say it means "so be it" ...... So Amen: So be it..... by the will of the man in the picture above. Which God are they praying to?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/30/2014 2:21:10 PM

Yes I.

I also think it's strange that this word or name has been ADOPTED in Christianity for concluding prayers or hymns.That mean it was not used for that before Christianity...

And it's also used in islam as the standard ending to supplication(Dua).

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I