Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5585&start_row=11

The Origin of Egyptian Fictional Charactors

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/30/2014 5:47:32 PM

Yes I, dont forget 'Joshua the son of "NUN" too yeh! To start da Israelite nation thru da parting of da water ( ATUM RA started d Iniverse thru the primordial waters of "NUN")

When EL or YHWH call Abraham he first went go to Egyptian priests and King
When EL or YHWH call Abraham he NEVER circumcise til AFTER he go to Egypt

When EL or YHWH tell Abraham fa da go stay ina land e go show im, Abraham go da get permission fum da Egyptians first. So I thought is Abraham blee da Egyptians got more authority den EL or YHWH.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/30/2014 6:18:36 PM

Much to many a Christian dislike, they have a deep rooted connected with Kemet to the point where, to attack/curse Egypt would be to burn themselves.

The Soleb Temple Cartouche: 1396-1358 BC
The Egyptian inscription on the cartouche reads: The Shashu of Yahweh's Land. The cartouche is on the wall of the Soleb Temple of Amenhotep III in Nubia / southern Kemet in other words deep AFRICA. What they will tell you is that this could be the promise of the land of Canaan. But there is no inscription of Canaan. Who's to say Egypt / Africa itself wasn't the promised land? What's clear is that Hebrews were active and present in Egypt. And SLAVES and enslaved people, don't have inscriptions about themselves upon Royal walls......... But that is contrary to popular biblical interpretation of the place of Hebrews in Egypt

http://www.bible.ca/archeology/bible-archeology-yahweh-inscription-cartouche-land-of-the-shasu-of-yahweh-soleb-temple-amenhotep-III-1396-1358bc-amarah-west-temple-ramesses-II-1304-1237bc.htm

Second source:
https://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2010/03/08/The-Name-Yahweh-in-Egyptian-Hieroglyphic-Texts.aspx

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 4:33:04 AM

Give thanks for sharing this Iyah.

I personally have no doubt that the true promised land Israel was Africa.Like the Hon.Priest Isaac explain it,the book"The Biblical Land of Israel",wich shows that the Bible tells us that geographically it was Africa and Arabia and not Palestine...

I'm sure there are also many more proofs and clews to this,but this was the first thing that crossed I mind.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/3/2014 9:15:35 PM

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/5/2014 4:17:00 PM

Still can't get d link posting rite but here's supm d I dem ca check out

Kemetandyisrael.blogspot.com some interesting reasonings to I mayb ones might find some info useful

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/5/2014 4:43:29 PM

Give thanks for the site Idren.Alot of interesting info indeed.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/8/2014 5:16:04 PM

Yes I, give thanks for sharing Ras VoodooRootz, interesting blog for sure.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/8/2014 10:42:20 PM

Blessed Love ImprISIS!!!

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I