Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5583&start_row=31

Human Hybrids?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/3/2014 10:51:55 AM

Brother VoodooRootz, Iwombman have just looked up this Maitreya guy, and the most links come up saying he is the antichrist. Haha don't trust that either, and neither Obama as the antichrist. The fear of man leads to all sorts of foolishness, yeah? But JAHJAH is freedom and joy.
Bless up Rastafari in all peace and righteousness.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/3/2014 11:19:00 AM

Yes I JAH Child.

He that fears is not made perfect in love.InI are made perfect in love through RasTafarI.So no time to make up foolishness like christians do,saying that man is the devil or that man is the antichrist.Everyone who hates JAH is the antichrist.
One thing I also heard about Obama is that he is the head of the beast described in Revelation...

And yes,to post a link just replace the example website with the I's URL,and replace,Jah RasTafarI Homepage with the name the I want to give the link wich will be seen in the I's reasoning.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/3/2014 11:33:30 AM

Give thanks I&I. It's so simple, but I thought I would have to use the little greater than/less than brackets.

Yes I, truth, whoever hates JAH is an antichrist. I&I do not have time to speculate, who is a head, who a horn, who a whore of Babylon - live UP, live righteous, live in JAH love, and let the Almighty deal with that mess.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/3/2014 1:16:05 PM

Blessed Sistren, d whole a dis system and dem is Anti'KRST and anti'Ausar's scattered body parts. Dey wan say da man Obama a antichrist but dey don kno wat a Christ is do dey kno Krishna use to b spelled Kristna/Christna. What is a antichrist, who is Christ, what is Christ? Iman don listen to wind and water and flowers and songs a d litte birds, dey ca keep dey foolery chatter!!! Blessed King n Queen!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/3/2014 9:49:06 PM

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/16/2014 2:59:19 PM

David Icke and reptilians interview

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/19/2014 3:10:48 AM

Ras Nate, Ises Iyah. This was an extremely interesting interview to read...
I have seen people transform into reptiles twice.
One time, I&I were eating psilocybin mushrooms in the forest, and I walked up to a man cutting down a tree. The man told I&I that this was the land of his employer, I&I had crossed into their boundary. The man was a lizard-looking creature with a tail and scales. He was still wearing his woodsman clothes and holding a chain saw. I was on a hallucinogenic trip at this time, so judge that vision accordingly.
The other time, Iwombman was smoking herb with I&I closest friend and her mother and sister. I&I were in the garage of their house. I looked at the sister and thought casually that her tail was about to knock over the table. Then I took notice that she was very reptillian looking version of herself, and the other two looked slightly more reptillian. I&I were smoking high grade sativa which has been known to make I&I personally have visionary hallucinations.
I don't know about the reptillian things that other people see of politicians and things David Icke talks about! But I&I certainly will read up more, just for curiousity's sake =)
Give thanks and Ises Rastafari.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/19/2014 3:33:35 AM

Yes I.Give thanks for sharing the I's visions.

Interesting for sure.Most people would probably say that the I was hallucinating.But maybe the I was really revealed the true form of these "people" by taking the mushroom and smoking the herb.Iman has never seen reptilians in real life.And it still kinda hard to believe all this.Yet when you analyze what the man is saying,it makes a lot of sense.

FYAH BUN the reptile agenda.

RasTafarI Blessings!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/19/2014 10:08:52 AM

David Icke's theories are completely false.

There is no such thing as a reptilian-human hybrid. You really believe this?

People like David Icke who spread lies are almost as bad as believing babylon propaganda.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 5/19/2014 10:55:37 AM

^I assume that the I has not read the whole interview becoz of its length.And when I heard of the idea I also thought it was ridiculous fiction.But once you open your mind and keep the fact that anything is possible in mind,you start to see the connection between the things he is saying and it makes sense.I don't see how the I is relating what he is saying with Babylon propaganda since he is actually exposing and speaking against Babylon propaganda and Babylon ways and calls humanity to become aware of what's going on and stop fear and negative emotions wich give "them" more power...
And I don't see why the ancient texts and even the Bible would lie about ET's existance.Still,most people decide to ignore this as foolishness becoz of their own fear...

I am not saying that I agree with this theory.But it's not just a mad man telling fiction stories,it's much more than that.So it's POSSIBLE.

JAH GUIDE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I