Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5583&start_row=11

Human Hybrids?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2014 2:31:09 PM

Interesting.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2014 11:52:00 AM

Greetings in love and power of Selassie I.

Also scripture sais that JAH made man A LITTLE LOWER than the Ingels...
Brother Nate, what is the location of this scripture?

RE: Atacama 6 inch human in Chile
http://www.isciencetimes.com/articles/5006/20130424/tiny-alien-skeleton-discovered-chile-dna-analysis.htm
This article explains these scientists' conclusion of the small specimen as human.

I suppose that Idren who follow the modern Bible in a completely literal sense have no room to speculate on this topic.

As Iwombman read these scriptures, I try to decipher the original meaning based on the Hebrew it was written in.
In the biblical story of Iration, "Elohim" speaks the Iniverse into being. Elohim = aleph lamud hey yod mem. In ancient Hebrew/proto Canaanite, these letters look like a cow head, a shepherd staff, a man with arms raised, a working hand, and water. The first and last letters usually describe the physical state of the word, the middle letters the heart or action of the word. So the cow head and the waters are telling about the physical or outward state of Elohim - the cow head representing a strong power or leader, as an ox pulling a plow; the waters representing chaos or mightiness or blood. The lamud hey yod are telling about the internal aspects of Elohim - the staff is about teaching or yoking or binding or bringing toward; the man with hands raised is representative of calling attention or revealing or breath or sighing; the working hand is about working or throwing or worshipping.
So Elohim seems to be descriptive of a strong living thing (blood) who binds I&I through teaching, revealing, breathing, worshipping, working. This is the Elohim who collectively (Elohim is a plural noun) created the Iniverse in the Brshyt story.
Iwombman cannot draw any further conclusions about the identity or location of these beings, I can only study the information I&I ancestors were given and the information I see in this current time.

Bless up I&I in all studIes and Indevours.
Hail Rastafari.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/2/2014 1:02:03 PM

Yes I.Give thanks for the explanation of the hebrew letters.I heard that the hebrew language can prove the existence of Ier intelligence(GOD) through the letters.But that's a different subject.

The reference Iman posted is from Psalm 8.

Blessed Love
RasTafarI

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2014 2:24:29 PM

Yes I. Give thanks.
The Aleph-Tav is a special collection of characters, certainly. Especially when studying the ancient versions of the letters, which pictographically explain the meaning of the letter and the collective letters forming words.

With RASpect and Livication to the Almighty ONE, I&I explore these topics of extraterrestrial visitation/spermation of Irth. Knowing that all Truth is logical, hopefully I&I can gain Inlightenment by studying these things with logic.

Blessed love I&I.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/2/2014 5:08:21 PM

Since the I mentioned VISITATION,i would like to discuss this.

Crop circles.
Most of them are "explained" and known to be man made hoaxes.But there remain some that cannot be explained,and are too accurate and mathimatical to be made by men in a short period of time...

Does the I think it's possible that the circles are not made by men,but by Extra terrestrials?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/2/2014 7:13:45 PM

Who eva done am dey fayh, dat sum nice work!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/2/2014 7:17:07 PM

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/2/2014 7:17:08 PM

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/2/2014 8:01:57 PM

True VoodooRootz!

I see all things as possible until proven otherwise. In regards to et's making these beautiful designs, I ask not is it possible, but why would they do it? Just to alert Imanity of their existence, or is there a practical use/reason?
Whoever did make the crop circles is certainly a gifted artist.

Along these same lines, the Nazca lines have always interested I.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/2/2014 8:45:06 PM

Nazca lines!!! Iman wonder what would be da reason doin dose circles too! Never had heard bout Nazca lines til jus na luv, tho the meanings and why r who did those we may never kno but dey still cool. Thanks sistren Iman used to look up bukoo things on I phone on a slow job I was on and sight a lot of things from dat region SAmerica. Bless up Queen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I