Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5583&start_row=1

Human Hybrids?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/28/2014 9:20:39 PM

Greetings and blessed love Iternally.
This thread is a branch of a discussion from the reasoning "They took the woman out of the trinity..." meant to expound on an article that Brother Garveys Africa shared, and the related ideas.

Article found:
http://newsrescue.com/ancient-200000bc-human-metropolis-found-in-africa/#axzz2x1Layr2D

The last few paragraphs of this webpage bring up a notion Iwombman would like to explore: Homo sapiens being created by another species who visited Irth.

This idea of human hybrids can be supported biblically, as the article mentions the similarities between the Sumerian story and the second creation story in Brshyt or Genesis of Elohim creating man out of dust (Genesis 2:7). And also:

And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the ground, and daughters were born unto them, that the sons of Elohim saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose... The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of Elohim came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
Genesis 6:1,2,4

But this biblical account seems to say that the hybrids were not modern Homo sapiens, but another breed called Npyl or Npylm. The interpretation of Npyl as giants seems to come from Numbers ch. 13, but who knows just how metaphorically those grasshopper statements are meant? The Npyl may have been strong but normal-sized hybrids.

The History Channel's "Ancient Aliens" also seems to propose this idea of "extraterrestrial" development of humanity.

Let I&I reason upon this subject.
Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 3/29/2014 9:14:35 AM

Blessed Love JAH Child,

Iman deal with this a while ago. Is it a true possibility? InI as a Rasta say JAH is the Almighty Creator! Biblically we find many references to extraterrestrial sighting, contact, acknowledge the existence of a Race or Species other than homo-sapien upon this Earth in the days of old...

Yes I, personally note Ancient Aliens... Only through the researching of Ancient Culture did I come across this, but they have some accurate conclusions in what they speak on. It's evident, there was a world wide civilization long ago on this planet... More advanced, and efficient then the world Babylon build today. But the question then arise, who built this civilization of Old? How old is it dating back to its very beginnings?

Iman come to a personal conclusion. InI believe other life forms exist. Jah give the breath of life to All beings upon the Earth, there can also be life created outside this realm. It's a large universe, with reasonable possibility of life even in other places of our solar system...

Either this, 1. Our ancestors acquired knowledge far superior than ours presently,(as a world society)when looking at ancient architectures we find this. These are not able to be duplicated today, even the Japanese, as technologically advanced as a nation, still failed miserably in the attempt of reconstruction of the pyramids ...
or 2(maybe coexisting with #1). Another race, or multiple other races were here on Earth. We find in the Bible, that the world wad a violent place in those days...InI first interpretation was thought to be based on dinosaurs, 100,000s/1,000,000s of years ago, but is that the true context in Genesis? The Ancients, whether human, or non-human, fought many wars and brought wickedness upon the earth, much like Babylon today is doing. When InI hear of God(s) it makes I think who were these beings? Were they just magnificence humans, portrayed as deities by their people? Were they rulers of Kingdoms that were worshipped as a God by the people? Or were these extraterrestrial? Some say that we, homo-sapiens were brought to earth as a captured species, in bondage, brought as workers and slaves for a great machine of inner/outer planetary warfare.

All in all, we most note that knowledge existed, and wad harnessed in the past on this earth. The missing link in our story is where that knowledge is coming from. Let this topic at hand be continued to be reasoned on. What do InI think in regards to the existence of extraterrestrials and/or the connection with them and our Earth.

Let love be your guide, and always hail Up the Most High, Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah RasTafari.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/29/2014 10:46:37 AM

Yes give thanks for sharing the I's knowledge OldSoulOWATI.

Iman was also thinking about this whole alien Ufo thing lately.Some of I Rasta Idrens believe in the existence of so called aliens,and also becoz of the lately missing plane alien abduction theory...

I Personally think that the Ufo aliens as people imagine is nothing but a vain fantasy.If JAH created man in HIS image,then there can't be more intelligent beings than man in this Iniverse,coz JAH is the Iest,seen...?

However,I do believe in the existence of Ingels and celestial beings.

Also scripture sais that JAH made man A LITTLE LOWER than the Ingels...

So anything in between just seems too modern Babylon hollywood vain imagination to Iman.Or as the prophet Bob call it:million miles from reality.

Eventhough it's better to have a mind opened by wonder than closed by belief,that's still just I opinion.

RasTafarI Blessings and Love to all

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/29/2014 1:31:46 PM

Ancient Sanskrit Vedic text speak of dose I blee, Iman ain read it but saw supm but it weh dey say it did and of da war dey had wha destroy civilization 1000s a years ago

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2014 5:03:23 AM

I and I is RASTA. WE are the SONS and DAUGHTERS of GOD

In the Beginning was JAHWord. JAHWord became flesh and dwelt among us. Those willing to accept JAHWord into their lives are the SONS and DAUGHTERS of GOD

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/30/2014 4:17:26 PM

Here is a link that might be interesting for the I's:

New DNA analysis of Paracas elongated skulls-NOT HUMAN~~~

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/30/2014 6:07:20 PM

D I dem ca look up "Atacama 6 inch human in Chile"

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 3/30/2014 8:10:14 PM

Yes I, Celestial Beings. Iman see too much fear based propaganda when touching on the topic of outer planetary life. As far as I can see, all beings come from ONE. That infinite ever knowing source that is constantly expanding, is a source of Love. All beings were created in Love. It is essential. Man has been corrupted upon this earth, and there are many different stories/beliefs/theories of how this came to be. But InI deal with love. If it were to be true, which I believe so, ET's, would they not be created out of love too?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 6:18:16 AM

Yes I.

Love created ALL things,the Iniverse and everything in it.Cos JAH is love,and HE Irated all things.

So yea,surely all living beings,including ET beings are made by ONE same Irator.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/1/2014 1:00:07 PM

Blessed love Rastafari.
Give thanks Idren for all of this interesting information - looking into the suggestions further.
Peace and Itection beloved Ones, I&I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 45

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I