Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5571&start_row=1

the bible and "unholy books"

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: visiondou Sent: 3/20/2014 11:44:05 PM

what does everyone have to say about the books taken from the bible when it was changed and eventually put into the king james version. what about the books put into it and the ones removed, do InI turn away from them or study them with alot of focus because they are ones babylon doesnt want us to see?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/21/2014 5:26:26 AM

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?id=7573640438409&message_group=5314&word_search=Deleted&SearchType=All&SearchWhat=Title&search_user=Ras-nate-1995

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/21/2014 6:26:49 AM

The Haile Selassie I Bible has 66 books the same amount as the King James Bible.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/21/2014 6:35:38 PM

Check out d Pseudepigrapha dey got many text on d site ones n ones ca read. Memba man voted n chose what books he wanted to call devine and most time dey were under da unholy Greek empire n influence.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/22/2014 3:53:06 AM

The Haile Selassie I Bible has 66 books
the same amount as the King James
Bible.

This statement is not true.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/22/2014 5:27:03 AM

Yes.The Tewahedo Bible contains more books than the KJV or other western Bibles.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/22/2014 7:17:25 PM

Searching fa trut d I shud weigh all evidence. Read all d I can aquire. Read historical writings. Be open minded, let go a all a d I bleefs r it may blind d I to supm truthful. Use common since, compare da works, get a back ground on d authors to kno dey motives. Tryda get sum knowledge on da original language don't jus depend on d translation. If d i come a word d I dont kno, look up da word. Study d root of key words and d context around the words. I think dey would b good reads fa d I if jus to gi d I a alternative to d HELLenistic ideas handed down to us. Iman think d I shud read up on Essenes since d I ina bible cuz to I dey wa d Incient RAS in dem time. Yeh I read and study don't limit d Iself to a lil box, sum a dem thangs was kept from d I purposely so read em I. Blessed Iyah and Live up!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/23/2014 9:35:26 AM

Haile Selassie I bible is a translation from the Septuagint as with all orthodox and Coptic versions. The Septuagint was translated by Greeks in the Hellenistic period (some say they were black / 'black Athena') from Sumarian/Hebrew texts, conjecture, and folk law in the true theme of HELLenism (which incorporates knowledge / steals knowledge from all areas conquered by Greece including Kemetology)

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/23/2014 1:20:15 PM

Septuigant father of ALL bible! Pure d HELLenistic! Yes All have HELLenistic influence dats weh Ethiopians get "Yesus Christos" pure d HELLenistic Greek!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 9:00:28 PM

Egyptian texts are considered unholy although I am unsure as to why.

Hosea 13:4

To the right is Ausar, 'The Lord thy God from the land of Egypt,' recognisable from the two feathers either side of his crown; with the crook and flail in hand.

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I