Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5570&start_row=1

Does HIM eat meat?

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/20/2014 4:36:19 PM

I have read that Haile Selassie I never eats meat, but also have read that HIM shared a feast of raw meat with his subjects on his coronation day. Did HIM eat the meat in the feast?
If any of the Idren have more information on the eating practices of His Majesty, please share. Iwombman am curious to know the truth.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/20/2014 6:07:15 PM

What effect or difference does it have whether He did or not?These are just trivial matters,which HIM seh its better to till the soil rather waste time on these kind a issues.

These are the roots of arguement,confusion,division and separation.Rasta aint follower of H.I.M..burn Rastafarian.InI manifest Haile Selassie dats why I and I are Rastafari because I and I are di Power of di Trinity,one indeed.
So now dat we are one and Haile manifest,if I may ask the I,does the I eat meat???
The I's answer is Haile I answer.

Haile Selassie I is the Power of the Trinity,no doubt and apology

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/20/2014 7:11:16 PM

Yes I, give thanks for Truth.

The gospels say Yeshua ate fish with his followers, and Passover lamb in keeping with Torah, but Iwombman do not do the same. His Majesty's food choices don't dictate what I&I eat either.

Still, knowledge is beneficial for I. I want to know just to fulfill curiosity.
But if no One knows for sure and everything on the matter is conjecture, then by all means ignore the question.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/20/2014 8:08:41 PM

Well Iman don't kno how high d I hold bible but historical record sight Yshua follower dem as vegetarian and Josephus sight dem as being "long lived and many of dem reaching above 100 years of age, by means of dey diet, but he thinks dey whole livity dey live is the reason". Have heard HIM ate raw meat, heard HIM ain eat much meat mostly after a long fast, but don't kno fasho only second third handed info Iman have.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/20/2014 10:22:36 PM

Of course RasTafarI people follow Haile Selassie I. He is not just a figurehead for I and I, Haile Selassie I is I and I Leader and Teacher.

RasTafarI people don't eat meat, whether or not Haile Selassie I eat it, but that doesn't mean I and I don't follow HIM.

Just because I and I don't do every single thing the same as Haile Selassie I doesn't mean I and I don't follow HIM.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/21/2014 2:39:28 AM

Following will leave a gap between.We aint Rastafarians but Rastafari.

Messenger: jahmansound Sent: 3/21/2014 3:15:07 AM

W@ is the ting dat human body need from da meat ?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/21/2014 4:27:27 AM

I heard Selassie I doesn't eat fish nor meat.But is on a vegan diet.I also don't see why H.I.M. would eat meat coz man from creation was not suposed to eat DEAD.JAH temporary allowed men to eat flesh when they degraded to the point where they had lust to eat one another at the time when sin increased.

Sizzla:Can't eat your bloody meats and beg Rastaman pardon.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/21/2014 6:29:52 AM

Well his close ones, members of his church and so on have since claimed he ate as everyone else did, including meat; meals as fit for a king. Haile Selassie wasn't a vegan Ras are fooling demself. Just like when Ras a say he had Locks.

And none of dem ting matter

Garvey also ate meat

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: 3/21/2014 9:21:57 AM

Haile i n i. One perfect love. Truth sound Garveys africa. Like i say many times, i n i shuld know why i n i say Haile selassie i, man will try and try all kinds of things to try and shake i n i through doubt, Things like eating habbits of H.I.M dont bother i for H.I.M already proved H.I.M is the almighty to i. I dont care what H.I.M eat nuff rastafari claim ital and reveal wicked and evil works in reality anyhow, so check it out youths, dont let them question make you shaky. Rastafari everliveth through i n i righteous works and love for humanity, and all living things in life, love and respect is the order of rastaman day. Thanks and praise unto fari, much love and love.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I