Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5569&start_row=1

The Trinity

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/20/2014 9:13:36 AM

this showeth clearly that we shall be saved by the Trinity. As the mouth of God proclaimed, "I am the God of ABRAHAM"-this of the Father-"and the God of ISAAC"-this of the Son-"and the God of JACOB"-when He saith this it is of the Holy Ghost indicating the Trinity clearly and plainly.

-Taken from Chapter 112 of the Kebra Negast

Here it is clear that the Trinity is One God, God of Three, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

Ras Tafari is given the Power of the Trinity when his name became Haile Selassie I ; which means the Power of the Holy Trinity. Haile Selassie I is the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Take note here that it is one God that is God of Three, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Its not three different gods. Its one and the same God JAH Ras Tafari. The Holy Irit of JAH is upon each and every I that accepts JAH into their lives. It is the Spirit that speaks JAHWord through I and I.

2Pe 1:21
For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Mar 13:11
But when they shall lead you, and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

The Hola Irit speaks for the Prophet, and therefore the Prophet is seen as the Holy Ghost. The Holy Spirit is the Holy Ghost/Spirit of JAH. The LORD'S Name is JAH. JAH is GOD. JAH is the LORD and the HOLY SPIRIT they speak of is the spirit of JAH.

Heb 10:15-16
Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before, "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days", saith the Lord, "I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them"

The Holy Ghost is the LORD GOD JAH RAS TAFARI

Psa 68:4
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

God is Irit and is Holy

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

JAH RAS TAFARI is the only true God and is the Spirit of God and Ras Tafari is Jah. They gave the Trinity his wife and Consort to be with H.I.M. in The Power of His Holy Spirit. They gave the Spirit of God His wife and Consort and she is also Empress. Because JAH Ras Tafari is the Elect of God, and Hailed the Power of the Three, the world rulers bows to H.I.M because Haile Selassie I is the Elect of GOD and the LION of JUDAH and H.I.M. is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS Rightfull Ruler of Earth and the Universe, His Wife: Empress Menen is QUEEN OF QUEENS and MOTHER of the ETHIOPIA. Haile Selassie I is the Most High GOD , feared among the nations, because He is the Offspring and Root of David

Light Of this World
The Bright and Morning Star
Conquering Lion of Judah
The ALPHA and OMEGA
The Beginning with no ending

To H.I.M be given Glory and Power for ever and ever

Ras Tafari

Selah

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I