Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5567&start_row=1

oppression

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: visiondou Sent: 3/19/2014 8:22:25 PM

I want to get away from babylon and its oppression i currently live in the United States where should I go and how? i dont have much money

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/19/2014 9:53:12 PM

Be thankin da same thang too yeh, I yah ina states too but oppression erryweh tho in varying degrees in diff ways. But I memba sum yrs ago a Mexican told I I wasn't free yah, dat made I think. Na I kno. Sumtime I thank we'een ga neva b free yah of dis shit'stem til dey blow each other off Asase Yaa (Akan Earth Goddess) green land. Ca to I like Tuff Gong say "Weh did it all begin, when will it end? Well It seem like total destruction d only solution"!!! Ancient Vedic text speak of ancient nuclear fall out what destroyed da shit'stem before I wonder if dat wat it go take dis time yah. Iman a jes like fa da b sum weh mo cleaner, less industrial wit cleana air and more natural. Iman deh in wat dey call "cancer alley" long da once mighty now destroyed Mississppi River. But wit out nuff money it go be hard to lee yah I figure. Yu kno ppl Otha places, kno another language cuz don't it a be wise fa da jes jump out deh head first. Mayb u ca start saving and plannin see weh others done gone and start networking dem r u ca prolly look ina Fihankra in Ghana seem like dey got supm goin.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/20/2014 1:15:19 AM

Come to Zimbabwe,its really a free country with loving people.

Messenger: jahmansound Sent: 3/20/2014 1:31:13 AM

Zion is Holly place no sin can enter there in!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/20/2014 7:18:59 AM

Oman burn sin, sin is biblical thought thing and the sin disobeying The LORD and gaining "knowledge". So The LORD knew they wud gain "knowledge" by eatin from dis tree, what it sayin is The LORD wanted man to remain Ignorant??? The LORD didnt want man to reach I highest self not find d HIGHEST I within, not become as GODS??? The LORD unity and Iman reaching da HIGHEST when IMAN did unity on one accord a build d Tower The LORD bun and CONdisFuse IMAN dat IMAN not unify so I say bun dat Iman look fa real place fa da go away from all shit'stem off wickedness but Iman kno dis ain da time fa it can't escape it!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/20/2014 8:19:33 AM

Greetings mi Idrens.

I opinion is that it's impossible to get out of the external physical Babylon.Coz in these last days the whole world is ruled by the vampire system.Even if some seem to find a place where there seems to be no Babylon,they can still find it and destroy all the herbs.So freedom from Babylon is within.If InI BUN all the Babylon within InIselves then we will be free from the Babylon on the outside coz it won't affect us in any way.Coz it's impossible not to be in the world.So InI are in the world,but not of the world.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/20/2014 10:01:58 AM

Yes I, Give Thanks Ras Nate!

Messenger: visiondou Sent: 3/20/2014 7:08:18 PM

while zimbabwe sounds wonderful and zion would be a dream come true i dont have much money to get where i need would there be any suggestons of places that at least babylon has less power over?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/20/2014 8:36:57 PM

D I ca start Savin and plannin and start linking wit like Irited ones and communities in places of interest. It go take some money but you cnt jus jump out deh like have a plan. What u wan do wen u get deh? Wat type of livity? How will
D I earn a living? D I reall shud hav a plan at least dats d way I sight it! More Blessing to d I tho, put d I thoughts out ina Iniverse work at it don't giv down and as Irt spin and Itate it a come back to d I wit Iwards. Life up!!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/20/2014 9:00:58 PM

Yes I Ras Nate, that is the real situation.
Chant down Babylon til completion.

Seen brother VoodooRuutz, this CONcept of JAH denying I&I knowledge and calling knowledge sin is so backwards! Why would a father want his children to be ignorant?? The Icept brother Garveys Africa shared once, Seshat (a personification of the Cannabis plant??) giving wiseites to the priests and Pharaohs through fruit from the Tree of Divine Wiseites, seems more plausible.

I have always been an Idealist, so I dream a day will soon come when I&I can live in harmony and true freedom regardless of geographical location. But at this time, regardless of location, I&I must stand up and fIght for rIghts. By Haile Selassie I all this is possible.

Blessed love Idren.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I