Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5567&start_row=11

oppression

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 7:46:34 AM

Where are you from originally?

+The answer is not to run from babylon oppressive and unjust forces but to fight them head on.

If I, as an African, were to run lef where I see babylon and settle somewhere remote far from babylon wicked ways (as many Idrin do)..... How would this relate to Marcus or His Majestys plan of PanAfricanism? How can I play my part in the redemption and freedom of Africa and Africans at home and abroad if I deh ya run away and left isolate?

Babylon (lead by the US) have world-wide control and influence. If your from the US, as in originally, then maybe you would doo more in the eyes of Jah if you stayed and tryed to make a difference internally....?

Rasta all over the world a face (and conquer) oppression all over the world.

TanFirm.

Messenger: visiondou Sent: 3/25/2014 8:21:59 AM

thats a very good point Garvey but how do i go about the fighting babylon?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2014 9:07:39 AM

Many ways to skin a cat. I advise first defining what Babylon is and how it works(Know the Enemy). It's not for me to tell you how though Iah, keep a focused medi and follow Jah example. +Start with first fighting the babylon within self.

Messenger: visiondou Sent: 3/25/2014 7:36:25 PM

thank you for all the wisdom Garvey's i will take it into heart and do my best efforts to follow it

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I