Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5565&start_row=1

SUN GAZING!???

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/17/2014 8:25:41 PM

I'on kno if dis yah done been a tread, but one a d Is yah done I'search r practice dis in d I livity?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/18/2014 3:15:01 AM

A Rasta Idren I know does this daily(when the sun a shine).He also told I that I should try it,coz it has many benefits and awakens the Irit...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2014 12:23:16 PM

I don't overs what the I dem mean?

We give thanks and praises to Ra on a daily basis with the sun rising a morning from the East.

But it sound like you mean a specific practice? What are the benefits? Are they any risks? Is it evidence based? Is it an Incient practice and from where? Enlighten we Nyah....

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/18/2014 12:32:41 PM

Click the link below Ras.

SUN GAZING}}}

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/18/2014 1:32:33 PM

Tell mi say its like eating da SUN tru ya Eyes. Say one must b bear footed on natural groun and take in Sun RAys like da tree dem ya feet like d roots gettin da minerals from da dirt. US NASA done test on one and confirm to dem what some say it does to dem like allowing one to go long time wit out eating and drinking.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2014 5:02:12 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2014 5:02:46 PM

I've never heard of them stuff in all honesty. Just man a deal with live food / sun cooked as their choice of diet, but that's different. I wonder if skin cancer is a risk, I suppose it depend on how long bredda a tan up and look inna the sun eye like them a tree for? I wonder if it has a link to activating the powers of Melanin? And then man a wonder if the Ancestors them a deal so?

Il look into this, give thanks for the share brethren, thanks for the link Nate

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/18/2014 6:57:13 PM

I think skin cancer shudnt b a risk dey say do it fa 45 second at da most. Yes Fyah Ras Nate I think it wud really waken da Irits, dat prolly one a things Moses and Jesus did up on dem mountains fa 40 days. I blee sum Bahtawi prolly practice dis too in da ascetic livity. Prolly supm da Kemetic Incients done too prolly y dey gi so much reverence to it too.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/19/2014 4:40:32 AM

I have never done this Iself yet.So I don't realy know if it does awaken the Irit.But according to what I Idren told I,it's very beneficial...

Truly the light is sweet,and a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to behold the sun.

-ECCLESIASTES 11:7

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/19/2014 1:19:05 PM

Malachi 4:2 But ye who fear my name the "SUN" of righteousness shall arise with HEALING in his "WINGS" (~O~) winged Sun a symbol of Heru

Psalms 84:11 For the LORD (YHWH) God is a "SUN" and a shield

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I