Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5562&start_row=21

THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/18/2014 3:57:41 PM

I know that Bob is a RastafarI for Iver.That's not what I was saying.It's just that in an interview he was asked how things will be now after H.I.M. "is no longer with us",and he didn't say that Selassie I has not "passed away",but he answered:and where is the man who invented capitalism,and other things wich the world still lives by.. .

I am not questioning Bobs faith or loyalty,coz I know Bob is JAH faithfull prophet.But what I'm saying is that it is possible that his views changed.And if this is so,then it's not surprising coz twelve tribe don't see RastafarI as God.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/18/2014 10:59:14 PM

From what I know of the Twelve Tribes, they don't say people who are Twelve Tribes must not see Selassie I as God, that is just the official position of the house. It does happen though that people who start out seeing Selassie I as God and are Twelve Tribe, eventually are convinced of the official position.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/19/2014 2:36:56 AM

Yes Iyah.
I think that could have been the case with Bob.But i'm not sure.

Messenger: Alkebulan Sent: 3/19/2014 1:44:24 PM

Greetings i n i. One heart of love in Jah Rastafari. My lord Nate i think the i is missing bob point in that interview there, the way iman memorise that interview them was trying to corner the bob by making it seem as if Haile selassie is dead now, bt i n i sight the King still, so how wuld i n i validate that, so bob answered in a way that actually tell i that the i said Haile selassie is alive still though i n i cant point as to where the i phisically dwell in full flesh seen, the i said, in i own words, well if u say Haile selassie dead, than wasnt capitalism invented many many hundreds of years ago? But still lives nd are kept alive day by day through them that believe still, same way i n i know His majesty alive through i n i, and foriva will live through royal africans those at home and those abroad everliving, everfaithfull eversure my lord, for its reality i n i sight "God" in HAILE SELASSIE and no fairytale, tag them a tag i n i King, but i N i know! Jah neva dead. How i N i still stand if Jah dead? Seen. I haile Jah without apolagy king, burn doubt. One perfect love my lord. Rastafari.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/19/2014 4:22:14 PM

Yes king.

But the man who invented capitalism dead,and all that reamains is that people still live by their inventions.That's not the case with H.I.M. coz it's not just Rasta livity and HIS teachings that reamain,but the Man HIMSELF lives in flesh farIver.There is allot of confusion on this thing,coz some people say he lives on through the Irit and memory.I say BUN that delusion.RastafarI sit upon the Iest throne IN FLESH farIver.

IRIE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I