Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5562&start_row=11

THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/13/2014 11:51:52 PM

Give Thanks for Prophet, Priest, and King (Marcus, Emmanuel 7th, Selassie I)

Adoni God Jah RasTafarI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/14/2014 5:19:45 AM

Ark I,I don't know much about twelve tribe,I just heard that all three mansions see Haile Selassie I as God.If what the I said is true,then who do they think RastafarI is?

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/14/2014 7:37:01 AM

MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Blessed Heart of True Divine Black L.O.V.E !!! Holy Emmanuel I King Selassie I JaH RasTafar-I

MAN IS MUSIC AND MUSIC IS MAN, ONLY NYAH BINGHI NYAH CONGO MUSIC SHALL STAND...

ALL OTHER GROUND IS SINKING SAND
sayeth the Lord Our God KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI !!!

Blessed Love to 1 and All

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/14/2014 10:25:53 AM

The Twelve Tribes sight Haile Selassie I as a good man who follows Christ.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/14/2014 2:25:00 PM

Give thanks Ark I.

I think that was probably one of the reasons for the fights between Bobo and twelve tribe...

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/17/2014 7:26:22 PM

Ark I,Bob was twelve tribe and he saw Selassie I as the Almighty.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/18/2014 12:19:43 PM

Ark I means that was Gads philosohophy. Gad was the acting head of the twelve tribe. But your right, that's not to say all members agreed with all of his ideology. It gets confusing and pointless sometime. Bob was also Orthodox toward the end of his life though so who knows if he saw HIM as the almighty at that time or not.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/18/2014 1:11:02 PM

True Iyah.

I think maybe Bob had differnt views on His Majesty in different times of his life.Coz in one interview Bob say Selassie I is the Almighty.And in another interview,after the Babylon bone and funeral lies,he answered:And where is the man who invented capitalism or other things wich still carry on today...

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/18/2014 2:01:21 PM

Bob was Rastafari till him pass thru.Gong neva changed views of H.I.M being Almighty I,but rather evolved in the concept to a level of being baptised in the orthodox,because there was personal relationship between H.I.M and Bob,remember H.I.M gave Bob Marley a ring.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/18/2014 2:04:48 PM

Bob was Rastafari till him pass thru.Gong neva changed views of H.I.M being Almighty I,but rather evolved in the concept to a level of being baptised in the orthodox,because there was personal relationship between H.I.M and Bob,remember H.I.M gave Bob Marley a ring.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I