Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5562&start_row=1

THE BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/13/2014 5:14:57 AM

ALL GLORY, PRAISE & HONOUR BE TO THE SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!!! THE BLACK KRST IN FLESH... HOLY KING EMMANUEL I THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RA'S TA FAR-EYE

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/13/2014 5:17:21 AM

GOD IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE!!!

Glory be unto our Father and to the Son and the Holy One of Creation as JaH was in the beginning is now and ever shall be JaH World without end

Most High Selassie I JaH Ras TafarI!!!!!

I&I Do give thanks for all blessings in LIFE as L.I.F.E is the only thing garanteed to us by our God and King....

Death is for the wicked, L.I.F.E is for the Righteous, sayeth our DIVINE Creator Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JaH Ras Tafari!!!

I'N'I DO GIVE THANKS FOR THE EVERLIVING LIFE

SELAH. SELASSIE I, JAH, RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/13/2014 5:22:36 AM

NYAHBINGHI IYAHBINGHI ORDER AGAINST THE WALLS OF BABYLON

http://House-of-BoBo.com/RR.htm

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2014 6:02:08 AM

I'm confused.
Are you saying Haile Selassie is the black Christ? then why post a link to Bobo website. Bobo don't speak of HIM as Christ but as the full embodiment of the Trinity and the Almighty himself. You also mention the Binghi who have no specific Jesus doctrine and again sight HIM as the Almighty. To declare HIM as specifically the black 'Christ' is a TTI ideology.... Not to mention your last post under the title of Nyabinghi Theocracy leads me to a Boboshante website....

Outside of the doctrine of the mansions; what are your beliefs on the matter?

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 3/13/2014 6:40:14 AM

There are many Bobo and Nyah people who sight HIM as the black Christ. But what you mentioned GA that Boboman and woman sight His Majesty as the full embodiment of the trinity is true. The Nyahbinghi order has a lot of members that sight His Majesty as the Almighty HIMself. The true conclusion is that there are RasTa people of all mansions who might use the Ible and sight Haile I as the black Christ eventually. That's something that will stay like how it is.
Tikur Haile Selassie I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/13/2014 6:42:28 AM

I disagree. Boboshante specifically see Emmanuel as the Christ. This is in their doctrine. Maybe you are talking about pseudo-Bobo rasta with fashion turban but I have never heard a bobo priest declare him as Christ. There is a long documented history of contention that this difference in Christ ideology has brought within the different mansions of rastafari. TTI being the ones who saw him as Christ and not the Almighty himself. Binghi as the FuLL trinity.

I agree there are different views and ideology all within rasta. But the brethren specifically talked of black Christ, gave a link to Bobo website, and declared Nyabinghi order..

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/13/2014 7:39:03 AM

Bobo,Nyabinghi and twelve tribe all see Haile Selassie I as God Almighty as far as I know.Some say that Christ and God is the same one,and that there is no seperation.And I agree with that,coz Christ is JAH in flesh and there is no seperation between the two (wich is realy ONE).

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/13/2014 9:00:33 AM

To see Jah Grory, you have got to do it in the Father's Name, sing Hale lu Jah! Father and the Son is the same.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/13/2014 9:02:26 AM

To see Jah Glory, you have got to do it In the Father's Name, sing Hale lu Jah! Father and the Son Is the same.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/13/2014 10:04:41 PM

Twelve Tribes don't sight Haile Selassie I as Christ or God.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I