Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5558&start_row=1

Queen of Queens Empress Menen Lineage

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/7/2014 11:04:25 AM

Now first I just found this on the internet. Who knows Empress Menen lineage, please correct it if it wrong. Give thanks Kindness.

Abdullah bin Muhammed al-Bakir
5th in descent from the Prophet

|

Musa al-Quadim

|

Umar

|

Taji Allah

|

Yahya

|

Ishmail

|

Nur Ahmed

|

Khalil

|

Ibrahim

|

Muhammed

|

Yagut

|

Yakub

|

Imam Nawr

|

Sani Allah

|

Isa

|

Aisha

|

Zayn al-Kher

|

Nur Husayn

|

Shams ad-Din

|

Nur ad-Din

|

Dwa ad-Din

|

Papu

|

Imam Ali I

|

Imam Muhammed I

|

Imam Ahmad

|

Imam Muhammed II

|

Imam Lihan

|

Imam Ali II

|

Muhammad Ali (Mikael) (died 1919)

|

(Princess) Sehin (wed Janterar Asfa)

|

Empress Menen (wed Haile Selassie)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 12:35:34 PM

Solomon and the great Queen Makeda need to be in there somewhere. She is of direct lineage. Most history book of Ethiopia will mention that for some reason much of the Ancestral history has been deleted from the record

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/7/2014 7:01:53 PM

Yes I.I think maybe Babylon and white supremacy is responsible for this,coz they try to erase the glorious or honourable things from the Itiopian history.I also heard that they tried to erase H.I.M. from history,so people won't have faith and knowledge...

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/7/2014 11:08:23 PM

Looks to I like it is Islamic Supremacy trying to emphasize a link for Empress Menen to Muhammed... Let I&I remember that descent and lineage is a tree, not a line. I&I always have exponential amounts of ancestors (two parents, four grandparents, eight great-grandparents, sixteen g-g-grandparents, etc.), so the Queen is linked to many more ancestors than the Islamic prophet.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 5:28:03 AM

Mohammed is more falsified than Jesus imho so if that's what they are claiming I know this has to be reaching. The existence of Mohammed is highly debateable

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 5:44:55 AM

Anyway,Muhammed was not a muslim,Yahshua not a Christian and Bhudda not a bhudist.Their religion was love.But the inperfection and misoverstanding of men has created deviding vain religions wich brought and still bring harm to the people of the world.I'm not realy interested in diging into wether they existed or not coz I don't have a time machine to go back and see,and I opinion is that is the only real way to find out.I know Christ is real coz RastafarI is a real man an I have a picture of Him(and that's the only real noble Christ).but I point is that all these prophets taught love,but men turned it in vanity again...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 7:13:48 AM

Love for fellow believers, and cruelty to none believers. Is usually the common theme among these religions.

Yes Nate, Rastafari the only true and living example of perfect tolerance and love for all walks of life and belief.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/8/2014 7:19:53 AM

Yes I, Garvey's Africa d I found d right scribing fa Iman try fa da get I words rights fa da reason but d I bless InI rightful, Gi thAnkhs!!!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 7:28:21 AM

True GA.Like I said they turned it into vanity,and try to prove they are right and others are wrong.Cruelty,vanity and division mi Idren,that's all their religion a bring today.can the I maybe post or link some info on the falsification of Muhammed,this thing interest I...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/8/2014 9:26:50 AM

^^Off the top its difficult as this is not my subject. But to look into Byzantine early developments of the Christian Church, The significance of the Dome of the Rock and its inscriptions and a man called Abd--al-Malik will make things clear. The religion comes not from a prophetical man called Mohammed but from Monolithetic Christianity (Google that) as opposed to the Duolithetic christianity as we know it today. Early Christianity had many different ideologies and subgroups and the Monolithites were one of them. The main influence of the Quranic writings come from the inscriptions at the Dome of the Rock (Another thing to Google - Old Byzantine Christian and Pre-Islamic Church now turned Mosque; with an alleged link back to Solomon) from Abd-Al-Malik.

Abd-Al-Malik was the first to issue an Ecthesis, the person responsible for the Dome of the Rock inscriptions, the first person to put 'Mohammed' in public contention as on the Coins and currency of the time. He was the first to bring the doctrine in order to perpetuate himself as the Mohammed in the spirit of Arab Nationalism.

I'l give you two references which can explain. One an article and one an video-blog - depending on your level of interest

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/09/02/was-caliph-abd-al-malik-the-real-creator-and-the-prophet-of-the-quran-a-historical-perspective/
- Provides accurate information with references

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNKweIIeoF0
- For a more informal and comical insight by a Kemetic brother. Don't sleep on his scholarship, and don't let the Horus lock (singular dreadlock) put you off.

Hotep

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I