Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5553&start_row=1

JESUS?????????

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/5/2014 8:25:51 PM

Jesus bloodline!
MATTHEW1:9-13. 1CHRONICLES3:13-20. JEREMIAH22:24
1) Achaz. Ahaz
2) Ezekias. Hezekiah
3) Manasses. Manasseh
4) Amon. Amon
5) Josias. Josiah
6) (JECONIAS.) JEHOIAKIM. JEHOIAKIM
7) Salathiel. JECONIAH. JECONIAH
8) ZOROBABEL. PEDAIAH
9) ABIUD ZERUBBABEL.

1Chr3:19 sons of Zerubbabel; Meshullam, Hananiah, Shelomith, then who is ABIUD?
JECONIAH JESUS ancestor in Jeremiah 22:24-30 cut him and he descendants from sitting on trone of David!!

Jesus rising from the grave!???
Job7:9-10; ... he dat go to d grave come up no more..10) he shall return no more to he
house...
Job14:7-12; (7) there is hope for a tree if it be cut down dat it will sprout again....
(10) but man dieth and waste away
(12) so man lieth down and riseth NOT, till heavens be no more they shall
NOT wake, NOR be raised out of their sleep! so how did Jesus??

Who sins did Jesus die for???
Deuteronomy24:16...... EVERY man shall b put to death for his OWN sins!
Ezekiel18:19-20 (19) .....when the son hath done dat which is lawful and right and
kept all my statues he shall surely live
(20) the soul dat sinneth IT SHALL DIE..... the righteousness of the
righteous shall b upon him and the wickedness of the wicked
shall b upon him!!
To I dis yah show doctrine of Jesus and NT null n void! what d I dem reason on dis??

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/5/2014 8:33:53 PM

Didn't post how I typed it but 1st colum of names is from Matthew, 2nd is from 1Chr3 and 3rd on row 6,7 is from Jer22 just in case d I dem got a lil confuse the point Iman try make is Matthew geneology list is flawed and Jeremiah gree wit Chronicles just one the falseness of the NT tryn to build for dey Jesus story. Blessed I's Life up!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2014 10:37:46 AM

double.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2014 10:38:39 AM

Your fire is a well considered Fire. I can tell this isn't something the I is posting out of ignorancy, but out of logic. I give thAnkhs and Isis.

What is your personal view on the historical accuracy and relevancy of the NT / OT? Was it created and put together for a reason other than to teach the world about God and how to be saved / live righteous?

I'm Garveys Africa btw + in case you missed my older reasonings on the Bible..... After much consideration, I don't deal with the Bible at all within my overstanding of spirituality and that which is divine. I have suspicions about each and every important character within the book, and even if all true and accurate, I realise it covers but a minor / somewhat insignificant part of African history; and our relationship with 'God.' I find that not one / none of the 'righteous teachings' it holds are exclusive to or originated within the bible or Hebrew philosophy. I am also aware of the many ways both the book as a whole and subtle contents of certain stories within, have been used to attack and enslave people. For this reason, and the nature it was given to our people; I Burn the Ible, and all Jesus ketch a fire too. But that's me.

I'd much prefer to read about your roots in voodoo....

Ase.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/6/2014 1:28:16 PM

Bless up Garvey's Africa! Iman burn bible for same reasons. I say some things ina bible are historical like say certain events prolly but it as a whole as d truth naah. Eye hav I suspicions too but some a dem characters like say Solomon (d King of Peace) Eye say d true Solomon is King Amenhotep. If one read of when Aaron made d golden calf in Ex32:5 he called d CALF Yaweh, dey wrote it as LORD in all caps it which substitutes YHWH. But Iman went on a serious search for truth and what Eye found was there is no true truth, truth is only what one accepts I guess? But Iman was devout Christian was even fraid of it not being true so was fraid fa da read anything contridicting Jesus. When Iman start fa da study OT then Eye realize NT don't longst wit dis. Then I fraid fa da go futha cuz dis haffa b true, then Iman look back to Africa I root an find d source of dis Bible thing. Iman was actually kinda hurt dat dis Jesus and bible wasn't what dey learn mi. Another thing most Ones don't realize is d bible books in dey original tounges speak of several different gods not one single diety. Ex. Melekchizidek preist king of CANAAN worship El Elyon(Most high God) da highest CANAANITE god NOT da hebrew god and BethEL is house of EL, NOT house ofYHWH. Iman not really rooted in Voodoo but Voodoo is one of I roots but I choose Voodoo cuz Iman from Sout Louisiana and dat was a root what was heard much yah of when I a youngin but not no more but Iman wan connect bak to dat root. We never know Obeah or Shango n Santeria so I choose Voodoo even tho all dem I roots. But Iman wud like touch connect all d roots fa da tree cud stand strong ya deg! Dem never tek Moma Ifrica from we again!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2014 1:58:07 PM

A Brother from the south. Hotep, and nuff respect. Can't escape our shared connection with the brutal history of white supremacy in the South similar to the Carribean Islands. Yes far-Eye. It's been a raggy road in Babylon. You mention the worship of the golden calf which I know is Kemet thing, although i can't remember off the top which dynasty this was linked with, the suggestion you made of Solomon is interesting.

My whole thing is, I don't put too much emphasis on Solomon like some Rasta. I mean, did he exist didnt he? Where's his great palace? Maybe he did.....Even if he did he was a King (of probable African heritage) in the Middle East. While Makeda was the queen of Ethiopia at the time. And her reign ran straight back to King Ori. Thousands of years of history and civilisation...... And rule free from imperialism neocolonialism and white supremacy. I am more interested in Makeda and her throne than Solomon!

But it would make sense..... Being that he ruled the Middle East.... If Solomon was from the Nile Valley. This would make a lot of sense, geographically at least. So I can already see the possibility of a link between him and Amenhotep. Naturally.

Have you heard a brother called Ankhkakek? I've heard similar about the God of the bible originally as a pleural..... The black atheists of Atlanta and the nuwabians have similar reasoning.

One train of thought that resonates with me is to make a new God , you first have to demonise the Gods of old. We know the woman was seen as a God in ancient Africa, at least as much as the man. The first woman? EVE. The first to 'sin'? EVE. Demonise the gods of old, turn her to EVE-EL. The black wombman as god is an 'Eve-El' concept or so were told......even the Devil which comes from the word Deva or Devi which is an Indo-African word (which Indians still use) for a Goddess. Christianity is crazy to me, as a PanAfricanist black Nationalist.

Asè!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/6/2014 4:17:49 PM

No never heard a dat brother, but recently came across Black Atheist of Atlanta. Have u heard da Queen Bilikisu Sungbo in Nigeria who dey think is Queen Mekeda? I think Queen Mekeda Queen of the South was Queen of not only Ithiopi but Nubia and it was Amenhoptep she visited dat y dey call her Queen of da south. I was interested in Queen Sheba RA III and her lineage don't really much time for Isearch rite na do d I kno any Ifo on her last I memba dey say she united two houses of Kushite Nubian Iyalty thru her lineage? But
RASpect Garvey's Africa Beaucou RASpect Fyah!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/7/2014 2:04:17 AM

What is Voodoo?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/7/2014 7:12:19 AM

Voodoo is da Louisiana version of da West African ancient Iritual way of life Vodun dat got fused wit Roman Cat'licks and got demonize by babylie tru movies n thing. known in Haiti as Voudu which is more African and what d anscestors used to defeat babylie twice in Ayiti after Dutty Boukman came from JA with d Obeah. Voodoo in Louisiana is prolly only openly practice in da N.O now but wen Iman a youngin some areas was known for Voodoo. Some socall scholars say Voodoo(Vudun, Obeah, Ifa, Afa etc...) is d worlds oldest form of Irituality.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/7/2014 8:44:23 AM

Voodoo or JuJu or Vudon and so on.... But it's different than Obeah king. West Afrixan thing, practiced heavily in the French speaking colonies and islands like Haiti. Jamaica was more Obeah man, in St Thomas and so on. Dr Ben Jochannen has a good breakdown of the two and in correlation to Judeochristianislamic religions of today in his book 'African origins of the threes major religions.' He claims for black Christians and so on, the way we practice Christianity (you know what it's like inside them black baptist churches) has a distinct element of African retentions.... The way we be 'catching the holy spirit' similar to spiritual influences in voodoo, shamanism and so on.... A true though, without us even knowing. It's funny ca, if you mention any similarities to them black Christians they will most likely bun u tho!

And yes King them use Voodoo to defeat slavemaster in Haiti and Empress Nani a use Obeah on slavemaster with the maroons in JA. She was Obeah woman high priestess.

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I