Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5552&start_row=21

Why do Rastafari bun fyah on Paul?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/6/2014 1:30:51 PM

Yes I Ras Nate! Paul a CIA agent!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/6/2014 2:57:42 PM

TRUE.All a dem wicked men InI can call Paul,coz same spirit they a carry,the spirit of falsehood.JAH know.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/7/2014 2:19:18 PM

Ras-Nate-1995
The I said,

It is not just about food.InI don't BUN
no one becoz of food,that's a very
foolish idea.

You say its a foolish idea to burn one for saying eating vegetable is weak????

You need to go check your statement,Ital no necessary,dats what you mean???

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/7/2014 3:49:57 PM

No my lord,that's not what I mean.Can the I maybe show I where Paul said it's weak to eat vegetable,the only thing I am aware of is he said it's ok to eat meat,and Iman no BUN no one for eating meat,that's why I said it's foolish.And I also ment that there is much more to Paul's false teaching than food...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/7/2014 7:57:56 PM

Romans 14:2 is weh Paul say dat at.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 4:07:39 AM

Give thanks VR.I made a mistake coz I never read romans.FIRE fi that!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 7:18:11 AM

The reason Saul said Ital is weak remains a mystery to I,since this is a complete LIE.An Ital Lion is surely not weak,and can tear in pieces a swine eating weakheart.More FIRE on Paul.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/8/2014 7:30:21 AM

He say dat cuz him an da Essenes were rivals. He taught opposite a James da leader of da followers a da Way. Paul was Roman citizen Pharisee son of a Pharisee dat y Iman call him CIA one sent in fa da destroy da movement from witin since fighting dem dey wud always fight back but destroy da mind destroy da rebelling samething dey try do in da west with d willielinch thing and force christianity on us foreparents kill d spirit kill d fight. Do a lil Isearch on James the Just and da wicked priest!! Bless I!!!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/8/2014 7:32:47 AM

Give thanks Iah.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/8/2014 9:07:34 PM

Here is a Reasoning I made before about the herb and weakness thing

---------------
This is the original way it was said,

Romans 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

Some of the newer versions of the bible have put too much of the writer's interpretation in the translation. I have found this in many cases where the original word could potentially be interpreted in multiple ways, and one of the newer bibles would take one interpretation and use that as if it is the exact translation.

When you check that statement it says, For one "believeth" that he may eat all things. There is a reason it says "believeth" and not "knoweth".

Some people think they can eat anything, and pay the consequences for it with stress on their system and physical ailments. The One who eats herbs, knows that it is hard for the body to process certain foods, so is acknowledging the weakness of the body in that regard.

People who are vegetarian for a long time and then start eating flesh will usually feel the negative consequences of it on their digestive system and have other physical issues.
---------------

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I