Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5552&start_row=1

Why do Rastafari bun fyah on Paul?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 1:25:42 PM

Greetings, Iman is jus curious on why Rastafari will bun fyah on Paul, I assume because he, Paul said that what one chooses to eat is their business and that all things have been made clean.

Looking to reason on what one and ones has heard.

Blessings

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/5/2014 1:38:43 PM

Paul a first Rasta apostle!!!!????Rasta
apostle who burns eating Ital???Rasta
apostle who burns growing locks???
Rasta apostle who downpress
wombman???What a ting?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/5/2014 1:52:45 PM

It is not just about food.InI don't BUN no one becoz of food,that's a very foolish idea.The reason InI Blaze FIRE on Paul is becoz InI no deal with Roman teachings you dig?Paul was teaching his own misleading teachings instead of the teachings of Christ.These teachings wich all the false Christians(roman catholic...) choose over the teachings of Christ Himself.Paul also inserted the truth sometimes so that the people won't be able to detect his misleading... InI BUN pope Paul Itinually.Can't kul.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 2:24:32 PM

Raspect Ras-Nate, but what did he say exactly that was misleading?

Paul didn't bun Ital, he said respect a mans decision to eat what he wants, he didn't bun locks either, he had locks, he was a nazarite and when his vow was complete he cut them. He didn't bun women either, the church of Corinth was a mess, men were acting like men, they were probably gay, wearing their hair like a woman, so its only right that before the woman can speak Man had to know his position.

Besides the woman, he sounds very similar to Prophet Gad who also said these things in his Irie FM and he is the trailblazer for the 12 Tribes of Israel, Rastafari.

But truthfully, Iman jus want to know exactly what he said that one and ones cast fire on so InI can reason on these things.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 2:30:40 PM

Because Paul is Saul....and who him try fi fool? The Teachings of Paul are excessively anti-Hebrew or anti-indigenous culture.
For example, about the locks. He specifically said it is shameful to wear locks and too feminine to have long hair. Burn Paul

And Phillip

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 2:39:33 PM

It is argued that these elements were added by Paul to Christian theology that weren't evident in Jesuism.

Original sin
Making Jews the villains (with the hair, the food, and so on)
Making Jesus divine
Transubstantiation of bread and wine into actual flesh and blood
Jesus' death being seen as atonement for human sin
Shifting the emphasis from an earthly to a heavenly kingdom
Enlarging the chosen people to include anyone who accepted Jesus as Saviour
Making salvation a matter of belief in Jesus almost regardless of the demands of the Torah
Establishing a hierarchy (literally a holy order) to create and control a Church and more importantly to create and control the beliefs of its membership.

Tom O'Golo (2011). Christ? No! Jesus? Yes!: A radical reappraisal of a very important life. p. 81

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 3:55:24 PM

Hmmmm...we may not get an answer but do Tom O'Golo (2011) think Haile Selassie I is the Almighty and Earth rightful ruler? Cause HIM said "Those of us who need to know ourselves should read the message of St Paul in Corinthians, Chapter 4, verses one to six."

And

"Your Majesty, how does it seem to you the Apostle Paul meant the statement, Faith works by love?"

H.I.M.: "What St. Paul said here is not a mistaken statement. You all know what St. Paul was and what kind of work he was engaged in before his conversion. Later on, after his conversion he had faith and love, and if he had that he would not have taught people this in his epistles. Neither love nor faith are seperable from each other. An elaboration of this is Paul's exposition in one of his Epistles which speak of love and faith. Without love all of our human efforts in the sight of God can be useless. He loved us and our behalf of love and His love for us that He accomplishes the act of Love."

This what I have learned, that there is nothing new under the son, the verse where it says man should not have long hair is what we see today, Men with long hair wanting to be women, the Roman society was a gay society, with their gay sculptures, pedophilia and sports. So in this sense it is true, nature teaches man to be a man and not a woman, InI locks, Free form is manly, natty,a vow to the Most High not pretty like a womans hair, seen.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/5/2014 4:16:23 PM

GA,Give thanks for the locks example,wich show InI that if we accept these teachings most Rasta are shameful and too feminine.BUN dem ballhead mentality! 1fortruth,I can't read all teachings of paul now,and seperate what is misleading and what not,coz it's not just one thing or two,but a whole heap of confusion in them.But for example romans,the name itself tell InI all we need to know.InI BUN rome,vatican and pope Paul with no apology.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/5/2014 4:39:53 PM

"not pretty like woman hair" ? Don't african women with locks have hair just like InI?or are the empreses hair not as pretty as western woman hair...? A man being gay or feminine has nothing to do with hair,nuff gays are ballheads,seen?Iman don't consider native americans to be feminine or gay eventhough they have long hair and no locks.It's just dem romans catholics trying to hide their own homosexuality or pedophilia through changing the cup on the outside,but dem can't trick JAH coz Selassie I looks at the heart of man and not hairstyles.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/5/2014 5:20:55 PM

Paul spoke some wise words but some of his words are his own prejudices. Selassie I quoted Paul's Wise sayings, but obviously as RastafarI we don't follow Paul's opinion about long hair.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I