Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5552&start_row=31

Why do Rastafari bun fyah on Paul?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/9/2014 8:13:27 AM

Ras-Nate-1995
You dont have to argue or utter words like "foolish"if you arent sure,because some might have a better overstanding.

Research,then reason.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/9/2014 9:03:07 AM

I didn't mean to disraspect the I's post by saying this.I said it's foolish to BUN someone JUST becoz of food,notice the word JUST as ONLY for food.Coz i think it's foolish to BUN soneone for this or that food he likes.And also InI don't BUN Paul ONLY for the food thing.The reason I didn't know Paul said it's weak to eat Ital is coz I don't read Romans even for research,coz the confusing word sound of Paul may cling to Iman.So I don't take I words back,it is foolish to BUN someone only for food I say.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/9/2014 9:59:31 PM

Dis why I personally burned Paul when I was into da bible.

PAUL= 2Tim1:11-Where unto "I am appointed" a preacher and Apostle ... of the "Gentiles"
PETER=Acts15:7- "Peter" rose up and said.... Ye kno sometime ago "GOD chose" by "My Mouth" the "Gentiles" shud hear da word...

PAUL=Rom3:7-For if the truth of God hath more abounded thru "my LIE" y am I judge as a sinner
2Cor12:16-I did not burden u, nevertheless "being crafty I caught u wit Guile"
JEREMIAH=48:10 "Cursed be he that doeth the work of The Lord deceitfully

PAUL=Rom3:20, Gal2:16, Eph2:8- "No Man" justified by "Works of the Law"
REV20:13 "EVERY MAN" judge by their "Works"
ECCLESIASTES12:14- "God" shal bring "EVERY WORK" into "Judgement"

PAUL=1Cor8:4- Concerning "Eatin things Sacrificed to IDOLS" we kno IDOL is nothin...
1Cor10:25- whatever is sold eat ask no questions (27) whatever is before u eat
ask no questions
REV2:14 But I have few things "Against thee" the doctrine of Balaam who taught Balac to cast a "STUMBLINGBLOCK" ... to "EAT THING SCRIFICE TO IDOLS"

PAUL=Acts7:53.....who receive the "LAW" by the disposition of "ANGELS"
Gal3:19-What purpose is the "LAW"? It was added cuz of transgression til the seed of promise should come, "IT WAS APPOINTED THRU ANGELS"..
EXODUS24:12-And "YHWH (The LORD)" said to Moses" come with "ME" on the mountain, "I (The LORD) will give thee tablets of stone and "THE LAW" which "I" have written
NUMBERS12:8- With Moses "I"(The LORD) will speak mouth to mouth even Apparently, Not in dark speeches
LEVITICUS;26:46-These are the statues, judgments and "LAWS" which "The LORD (YHWH) made between "HIMSELF" and the Children of Israel!!

Iman saw Paul as opposing da root of the teachments for he own doctrine even slick side lieing dat was y I first bun him fore I know bout Essenes but the very first was the long hair thing when I remembered Sampson and Samuel!! Bless Hotep Shalom Salaam Selamta Ashe One!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 3/11/2014 4:51:56 AM

Blessed love brethren;

How good and pleasant it is to see that the truth is unfolding, and those who got eyes to see will see, though some will always reject the truth no matter what!

The reasons why we as Rastafarians should not accept Saul's writings as Scripture are too many to be fully stated; but just a few reasons must be enough to convince a man if he is to understand! Needless to go through everything that Saul taught for us to disapprove his teachings!

One reason is that, because Saul was never one of Jesus's 12 apostles, we don't trust his teachings about Christ.......he never met Christ in flesh! And when we check it, we find out that his teachings disagree with those of the real apostles and other prophets. For example, about the Second Coming of Christ and Resurrection, he deceived the people! Instead of telling the truth that Christ would come again as a man (like we have seen King Selassie-I), as a Son of David, as a King of kings to rule the earth, he rather taught that in the last days Jesus would mysteriously appear and come down from the clouds to pick up his people and catch up with them in the air and go back to heaven to stay there with them! And upon this teaching, Christianity has been built and many people have been deceived and shall be destroyed! One can verify this from 1 Thessallonians chapter 4, if I am not mistaken.......for I read it a long time ago before I knew it wasn't Scripture!

Saul, Luke, Mark..............fire burn them; they are the bad seed amongst the good seed.................all Scripture was supposed to end with Jesus Christ...............nothing else after that..............Saul, Luke & Mark were not part of the 12 apostles.........they are self-appointed!

They were sent from the Roman empire as missionaries to spread Catholicism.......to fight against the truth, and to deceive you and I.............without them there could never have been this whole confusion on earth!

Raspect..

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/11/2014 7:00:09 AM

Amen RASpect Ras Kanjas! Do d I kno of d first " socall" Christian (Ebionite) canon? It was ONLY Mattisyahu (Matthew) d Hebrew version if I not mistaken it ain had no virgin birth, no geneology and I think none of d socall fulfill prophecies in Ch.2 not sure tho been a while I reach dis Isight. Iman read in Josephus e say dey d Judeans thought it was unholy to learn Greek an not many wha try could get it an e go tru great pains fa da learn it and write. So y would dem books deh b written in Greek by supposed Jews???

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/11/2014 2:26:43 PM

Give thanks for the post VoodooRuutz.The things the I posted from "scripture" show clearly that Paul a deceitful misleader.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I