Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5547&start_row=11

All dem wha cut da hair!

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/4/2014 4:35:47 AM

Give thanks Ark I;This is why I said: (although it's hard to tell...) But only becoz the KJV has better translations of the verses the I posted,it doesn't mean it has a better translation of the whole bible. Somethhng still makes I think that the cut hair thing was cut out,coz just imagine the ballhead in dem churches preaching against cuting hair,you see?so this maybe could be the reason behind that...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/4/2014 7:08:51 AM

Bless up on dis new creation! Oh it's carnival time, carnival time! Iman think say most like da style a writing in KJV and it da one dey use to so anything diff dey think goes against truth but most or all versions is translated to suit translators purpose. Iman have several versions and some change contex an tense on some key theological verses. Iman can't c y wud certain version add in d hair thing seem more likely dey wud take dat out but give thanks fa da I's replys!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/4/2014 7:22:58 AM

Give thanks VoodooRuutz;The knowledge that the KJV was edited(probably most edited)is a wide sread thing mongst Rasta people.Not by James himself offcourse,but by the secret societies or Illuminati as some like to call dem.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I