Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5536&start_row=1

the light of JAH

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 2PM Sent: 2/26/2014 10:04:17 AM

Greeting
many is around the light and few have seen the light bredren n sistren what we mean "the light of Jah" pls i&i need more replies
Jah Rastafari bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2014 10:41:57 PM

The Light of Jah is the Irits of Jah, that guides I and I and Rises I and I toward Oneness with Jah.

It is there for everyone, but most refuse it.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/27/2014 2:09:14 PM

Yes Jah gives his aura to those who choose the calling

Selassie I sits upon the rainbow throne that receives Jah Irits

Revelation 1:4
Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;

Revelation 4:5
And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God

chakra

— n
(in yoga) any of the seven major energy centres in the body
At the central core of our body spin seven main wheel-like energy centers called Chakras. Chakras have the ability to receive, assimilate and transmit energy.
Each chakra is a vortex, spinning life-force energy into or out of the body. In fact, the word chakra is from the Sanskrit word meaning "wheel of light".

There are 7 major chakras connected to and a part of the physical body. All are located on the torso and head. Each chakra transmits and receives life-force energy

Matthew 5:14-16
King James Version (KJV)
14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Haile Selassie INI EARTHLIGHT

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/27/2014 3:53:17 PM

John 3:11-21

John 16:7-15

JAH is the Light, the exposer of darkness

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/27/2014 3:56:33 PM

Exactly, whats done in darkness shall come to light.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/27/2014 4:28:03 PM

...what is the cloud if you consider the lining?

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/27/2014 5:44:35 PM

1 John 1:5-7
"And this is the message which we have heard from HIM and announce unto you, that JAH is Light, and in HIM is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with HIM and walk in the darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: but if we walk in the Light, as he is in the Light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Yeshua son of JAH cleanseth us from all sin."

Again with the blood... I&I still question the idea of blood sacrifices. But that is a different matter.

Idren 2PM, sIght the truth of JAH light? The inity that comes with righteous living.

John 1:1-5
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with JAH, and the Word was JAH. The same was in the beginning with JAH. All things were made through HIM; and without HIM was not anything made that hath been made. In HIM was life; and the life was the Light of men. And the Light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not."

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/28/2014 11:58:54 PM

Let the light of Jah Rastafari HAILE SELASSIE Illuminate your heart and mind
To rule and reign,overcome all evil things, with Jah truth, Jah light, Jah LOVE ,JAH good works and Irie deeds Rastafari proceeds in the way of life for Iver more, Rastafari live up in Jah word , Rastafari proceed in the way of life forIver more, Rastafari lives on up in Jahs Love......

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons and Daughtas of JAH, even to them that believe on his name:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of JAH.

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld his glory, the glory of The Living God: JAH , full of grace and truth.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/1/2014 7:28:50 AM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial I;Iman agree with what Idren Ark I said.And I would like to add that JAH Irits wich is JAH light Inect InI to the Most I,give InI Wisdom and strength ,Inect InI to Iration so that we start to sight the oneness and Inection between JAH,Iration and InI wich babylon has been trying and still is trying to blind us from (this is why in the song Exodus Berhane sings:men and people will fight you down when you see JAH light...).So JAH light is simply something that lift InI to an Ier ground through purification and InI relationship with Selassie I. Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I;JAH RastafarI;Menen I;

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/1/2014 7:57:33 AM

Yes Ark I;it's also true what the I said that it's there for everyone but most refuse it.Like Midnite sing in the song Inspiration:the vybz travel into any house wich accept the vybz.The song itself is also sweet to I taste. Midnite-Inspiration Blessed Love InI;

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I