Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=51

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/15/2014 7:50:31 AM

After hearing The Word Sound Power of the Living, Everyone that decides to deny that Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the Son of Virgin Mary, is the only God of Gods, already know that He Is, but personaly, for their own justified reasons, decide otherwise. So there is no need to argue with them. Selah.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/15/2014 8:59:55 AM

Black Heart,

The bible does not say anything about H.I.M.?
Why did His Majesty say then,"For my part I glory in the bible."?

And what about revelation 5:5?

No one is trying to "force" RastafarI into the bible,but I think rather some people are trying to force HIM out of the bible.

And GARVEYS AFRICA,the I already knows I view on this Rasta/Christian and religious/Iritual matter.But regarding what the I said that Rasta should try and go to the orthodox church with their interpreatation.(The I probably knows this already)But there are many Rastas who get baptized in the Ithiopian orthodox church,even Berhane Selassie...

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2014 9:44:56 AM

^^Yes. He was a TTI anyway. Its not much of a conversion from the most Christianised mansion to the Orthodox. None of which declare HIM as the Almighty. I don't care what Bob Marley did, he didn't go into the Orthodox Church and declare HIM as the Almighty. Lets be clear. And I don't fight my orthodox brothers Rasta have love for what the Orthddox has done and represents in Ithiopia. But we aren't talking about that...
+Certain Orthodox Church don't baptize members with their locks on again, a so it stay
+Did a brother just declare Mary was a Virgin?

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/15/2014 10:49:34 AM

I know that the orthodox Christians don't accept the fact that Selassie I is the Almighty I.The only ones who accept this are (true) Rasta people.And I didn't mention the baptism to claim that they have the same faith (religion) as the orthodox Christians.And I think that even those Rastas who get baptized in the orthodox church have a completely different point of view than them.But I point was that these different interpretations of Rasta and orthodox don't mean that the two have hostility between them or despise eachother becoz of these different views.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2014 11:39:48 AM

No sa; The I right, Big up the Orthodox family

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/15/2014 2:07:00 PM

1forTruth

Who are the incient incestors? How
do you know them?

What kind of question is dat?I incient Incestors are I fathers who have lived long before I,and I can trace they never know this Jesus ting to be close to Jah Rastafari,they had their own ways dat I chant for now to guide I in this confusion.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/15/2014 2:39:04 PM

Ark I,the I said

I wonder if any of these people would
have the audacity to tell Haile Selassie
I that they burn His God, and His
Religion and Bible. Haile Selassie I is
God, so to burn the God of Israel is to
burn Haile Selassie I. Or maybe they
think that Haile Selassie I is God, but
somehow He made the mistake by
praising a false God. How could God
make the mistake of praising a false
God, when He himself is God? That
makes no sense.

You then mean H.I.M is no God because God cant worship God.If H.I.M is the God of Israel then how did H.I.M worship HIMself.

HIM was being human/flesh to be in the Orthodox as a tradition.If we take it literally,then how can God go to church to worship Himself.

If ones want to follow Him tradition then they should denounce H.I.M and declare Jesus.Thats what the Orthodox teach.The Orthodox dont agree Selassie is the Almighty,so should Rastafari be the same?

Have ones forgotten the words of Marcus?Seeing God through the spectacles of Ithiopia!!!

Now I ask is,involving the Jesus and virgin Mary an Ithiopian way of seeing your God??

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2014 5:46:36 PM

That was my exact point Zionmountain..... Give thanks again for the insight. Naturally

The problem is with ones definition of God. That why I don't use the word. I concept of 'God' is not described in any part of the Bible. InI do not use the God of Israel in I overstanding. That got deleted some years ago. To me that isn't God, but religious belief and human perception. As I said before, this is difficult for Ras who connection to HIM comes only through religious scripture. Or those who overstanding of God comes only from Europe.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/15/2014 6:43:12 PM

Why can't God worship God? Of course God can do that. That is your own self limitation to think otherwise.

Why would I be Orthodox, they don't recognize God, and would even require I to stop recognizing God, which is impossible. I can Live without following the Orthodox doctrine and at the same time follow Haile Selassie I. Followers of Yeshua, didn't follow the doctrine of Judaism, but they still incorporated the heights that were in Judaism.

I Reasoned before

------
I see Eashua Christ as One with God, Haile Selassie I as One with God, and all that live by the example of God as One with God. So when I say One, I am not saying that Eashua Christ or Selassie I are higher than Jah. I am saying that they are One, with no separation. One has no division. So they can't be seen as three heads of a council, standing beside eachother, because that is not One. To be One with Jah, a man must go to Jah, and join with Jah. They must live by the direction of Jah, through the Spirit of Jah.
------

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2014 6:55:19 PM

^^ so which is it? You say your not an orthodox because orthodox don't declare HIM as God. HIM say him is an Orthodox. Yet you say he recognises himself as God, as Rasta people do, but as the Orthodox don't. The contradiction is clear. And confusing.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I