Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=41

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 4:04:41 PM

You said you have taken the bread and blood of christ.... Unless you do this on a regular basis and go to church and proclaim the orthodox overstanding then you too are not adopting the religious ways and beliefs of haile selassie. Rasta don't have selassie I religion. Selassie I religion teaches Selasssie I is NOT the almighty. So we have a problem..... Are you an orthodox or are you a rastafari?

Selassie is I father, god, king...... I do not have to share his religious beliefs to follow his example and guide. If I did I would be an orthodox Christian.

I burn the teachings of Paul, I burn the God of Israel. That's I overstanding. That means I don't deal with Judeochristianislamic mindset. The majority of African people in this present time, inside and outside of the continent, DO follow this kind of ideology. As an African Saviour, I see it fitting that His Majesty is a Christian, as most of our people have their beliefs embedded in the bible. Historically under foreign control. Selassie I and the Orthodox Church of Ethiopia offer the world a Christianity where the control is back in the hands of the people, and not Europe. Thats needed and that's good, for sociopolitical reasons. But that still doesn't mean it's foundations aren't flawed. There are clearly good teachings one can deduct from the Bible, or Pauls teachings. But to do this you have to ignore the negative and anti- indigenous aspects of the book. The curse of Ham, Gods orders of the killing of the children and rape of the Canaanite women, the curse of Egypt, to the shame of long hair. It would also be to ignore the fact it was brought to Ethiopia by Phillip - who was he? As Rasta we look toward original concepts. I natty cannot look back to Ethiopia and my belief system be traced back to a Phillip. Nobody named Philip involved in I African overstanding of God.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 4:06:53 PM

And Rasta also said there is no one valid belief system over another.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 4:36:20 PM

Do you believe Haile Selassie agrees with you with the title of this thread? In his Orthodox overstanding of the Bible?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 10:27:23 PM

The I said "Selassie I religion teaches Selasssie I is NOT the almighty."

I disagree the christian religion in FULL TRUTH if accepted teaches that Selassie I is the Almighty but many are blinded.

2. Yes Selassie I, do agree with this thread, that why I started it. If it don't give glory to HIM, then what are we really doing? Clouds without rain

I shared with the I before what the scriptures say about HIM. Its up to you to receive.

Yes I am Christian in the House of Rastafari, simple...I am Christian because I accept Yesus Kristos, I am Rastafari because I accept his new name Haile Selassie, these are the basic kingciples.

The taking of communion is symbolic of accepting Christ in your body.
Taking communion everytime is not a religion, it is a tradition or culture...Selassie I say Religion is personal, how can something personal be made universal? Obviously your defintion of religion is worldly, so just to be spiritually correct, lest say the Christian tradition, which takes away from the applied "Mandate" that it is must for you to do this.

Yes it is true that Haile Selassie said that there is no one valid belief system over another. But I'm not smashing your belief, in fact I will like to learn more and add it to what I know, for edification....I question your honor towards HIM, for you bun the things that HIM said is good, i can't wrap my head around that...that is the confusion, that is what must be addressed....

We are talking about God, the creator, so if you bun something Jah said is good, are you truly following God or have you took on the satan personality. For it is satan who thought he was higher than God and decided to bun what he said.

So in conclusion are you a wolf in heart teaching against HIM or are you bringing universal knowledge to add to the wealth that is already in Rastafari.

Edification is what InI need, not contradiction towards HIM WORD SOUND and POWER.

FOR REAL THO' WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE, ARE ONE AND ONES REALLY PUBLICALLY BURNING WHAT HIS MAJESTY HAS SAID IS GOOD BUT STILL CARRY HIS NAME?

IF ONE AND ONES ARE NOT BUNNING, THEN HOW ABOUT ONE AND ONES STOP USING THAT WORD, LETS GET SOME ORDER IN HERE CAUSE RASTAFARI BEEN ON ATTACK FOR THE LONGEST TIME AND THE ENEMY IS COMING IN-HOUSE.

JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I IS NO JOKE THING, WE ARE DEALING WITH A POWER THAT IS BEYOND THIS EARTHLY PLANE. HOW MANY KNOW THIS?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2014 11:02:38 PM

Most RasTafarI people that still deal with the Bible don't deal with Christianity. It is similar to how those that follow Yeshua Christ, didn't take on the religion of Judaism. But aspects of it remain, because Yeshua Christ came an promoted aspects of Judaism and showed people other Heights.

Same way, most RasTafarI people I still deal with aspects of Judaism, Christianity and the Bible, because Haile Selassie I came and promoted aspects of it and showed I and I other Heights.

It may be an all or nothing thing for some regarding I and I Father's Religion and Bible, but that kind of thinking (both all or nothing) is not a necessity, it is a choice made by some. RasTafarI Trod has never been exactly the same as Christianity, but through most of I and I history and for most of I and I, aspects of I and I Father's religion remain because it is Good and I and I God promotes and shows the example of it, and I and I Learn from and Follow I and I Father.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/5/2014 11:13:32 PM

Yes I G.A, d God of Israel cause a million times more suffering and death than d socall lucifer ina bible, but d book of d law of Moses never say nuttin but no devil satan lucifer or hell and heaven anyway so all dat other stuff is add ons. But yes I G.A, upfull reasoning on Phillip Iman never c it dat way deh. Iman lookin fa good translation of Book of Comin Forth (Book of Life) Iman have a Massey breakdown of d book but need d book cuz Iman like to deal wit Iriginal first teachments, wats a one Iman shud search fa. If Moses was a mighty I in words and deeds and leader and king and prophet and was learn in all of Egypt wisdom then one shud go to d source of he mighty words and deeds, since da whole bible rest on he back. D I ever hear of d prophecies of d Amazons? Iman a search fa much Ifrican teachments cuz it is I root and d root.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/5/2014 11:27:41 PM

I wonder if any of these people would have the audacity to tell Haile Selassie I that they burn His God, and His Religion and Bible. Haile Selassie I is God, so to burn the God of Israel is to burn Haile Selassie I. Or maybe they think that Haile Selassie I is God, but somehow He made the mistake by praising a false God. How could God make the mistake of praising a false God, when He himself is God? That makes no sense.

Oops, my mistake, the fire is purification. So I guess they are not against the God of Israel but they actually love Him and praise Him, that is why they have such an interest in purifying God Haile Selassie I. But how can you purify what is already pure?

These people feel so free to burn the God of Haile Selassie I. I could just imagine their reaction if people here started burning the Gods of Egypt or other African nations. But they don't have to worry about that, because I and I are not like them and wouldn't do such a thing. I and I can promote I and I God Haile Selassie I without showing disrespect towards other people and their religion.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/6/2014 12:37:04 AM

People have to overstand. Haile selassie attended mass as an Orthodox Christian a church whose doctrine is similar but does hold a number of doctrines in conflict with Rastafari principles; one example being the declaration of Haile Selassie as the Almighty. This is a fact. We don't run away from the fact His Majesty was a Christian. As was Marcus (wasn't Jesus a Jew?). That's there belief, and we can even overstand why. It is not the belief system of an individual that makes the individual. For an oversimplified example there are good christians bad christians good atheists bad muslims. A righteous man who doesn't hail Jesus Christ is not going to get a judgment over a wicked man like slavemaster, in his SS Jesus ship.

Maybe this is a problem for those whose overstanding of Haile Selassie only comes through a belief system; religious doctrine. Maybe without the spiritual essence or the Nationalism and Panafricanism which comes with it. InI impartial when I talk no feel no way...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/15/2014 6:40:08 AM

Yes I my king. Haile Selassie is not Jesus rasta people haffe stop tryin to force His Marjesty into de bible since it doesn't talk about HIM. Ones haffe lern to accept de truth without tryin to bend it to suit Rastafari ideologies dat were taken from de teachings of Rome. Instead Rasta haffe burn all de white wash. People yu na see dat its de anti-Christ dat came with de very same ideology dat de Christ is a male figure outside yu. Ones haffe know de Christ is widin. Raspect to all.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/15/2014 7:22:33 AM

The God of Israel, as it was written, come like terrorist to indiginous people. Have they read the book? I don't have to follow that and HIM know why. As I said, my connection and overstanding with HIM goes much HIGHER than religious doctrine. And if Rasta believe they are following his Majesty's belief system and view of the bible you are fooling yourself. Go into a Orthodox Church with your Rasta interpretation and overstanding and find out the differences for yourself. This was the ideology of Gad, yet you coming like you don't agree with Gad philosophy? At least he was attempting to interpret and view religion as his majesty did...people are caught in the inbetween looking hypocritical and not iritical.

Back to the God of Israel. Don't know who the book was talking about but the God of Isis Ra and El is strictly InI.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I