Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=31

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/5/2014 8:30:15 AM

I am not saying that there are no made up or edited things in the new testament as well as the old.and I agree with the I that there's much Roman lies and things in the new testament like some of the teachings of Paul wich InI BUN Itinually.But that the whole thing about Yahshua fake I cannot agree.Coz Selassie I wouldn't accept Yahshua teachings,the Most I can't be fooled remember that...

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 9:02:23 AM

Greetings Iman love the reasoning,

Iman personally accept the whole bible because of its spiritual teachings in the letter that are in it...

Jus like the prophets I too has seen HIM in a vision and the setting in the vision, I was able to find in scripture before I knew scripture, so Iman accept it with I full ieart and HIM teachings whole heartily.

I know everyone has their own reasoning in regards to HIM but hear I, when I tell the I Haile Selassie I has not seen death.

In regards to Ras Paul teachings, Selassie spoke well about him, quite a few times. here is one example:

Dr Hoffman: "Your Majesty, how does it seem to you the Apostle Paul meant the statement, Faith works by love?"

H.I.M.: "What St. Paul said here is not a mistaken statement. You all know what St. Paul was and what kind of work he was engaged in before his conversion. Later on, after his conversion he had faith and love, and if he had that he would not have taught people this in his epistles. Neither love nor faith are seperable from each other. An elaboration of this is Paul's exposition in one of his Epistles which speak of love and faith. Without love all of our human efforts in the sight of God can be useless. He loved us and our behalf of love and His love for us that He accomplishes the act of Love."

If the I is willing to read, I will also show the I that Paul was really Ras Paul a Rastaman. He didn't baptize thru water, but baptize thru the Word and Light of Yah. Just like how the incients, Leonard Howell, Mortimo Planno, Jospeh Hibbert, Bob Marley and others who enlightened ones and ones thru WORD, SOUND and POWER.

The following is my notes on Ras Paul:

As Iman read about Moses being king in Jeshurun, which means upright, straight, and the Almighty being God of Jeshurun. It was enlightening to read about Moses blessing the tribes, a lot of it caught my attention, but The Blessing of Benjamin stood out to I.

Deut 33:12

And of Benjamin he said, the beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.

In between the shoulders is the head and in InI pure language that is Ras.

lets break down the verse, and let the writer lead InI to the head being where the Almighty dwells.

He shall dwell in safety by him.......put on your helmet of salvation (protection)

Lord shall cover him all day.............to cover one is cover that one from head to toe

Dwell in between shoulders.....could say neck, but the neck is the mount for the head

Even more Interesting, hear Paul

Romans 11:1

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin

Paul was also a Nazarite, a Nazarite during the time of his anointing, baptism by fire from Christ. For he didnt end his vow until after he recieved his sight Acts 21:23-24

Paul also realized that he wasnt sent to baptized by water but by the spirit of spreading the gospel, wengel, livity. He is the vessel used to preach the New Covenant.

Rastafari has always raspected the Head to Be feared, the Head of every man and knowing that Head of the I life is Jah, the Almighty. Rastafari also recieved the calling of the Nazarite vow, the vow to separate I self from the world and cling unto Jah by growing ur locs and living unto HIM. Rastafari see the importance of getting the Head (Ras) right, preparing the throne room for the Almighty. Rastafari have also spoke more about "doing good, walking good" incorporating the teachings of Iyesus of how man shall live and love, with the power/Haile, their faith has been successful in enlightening the people to get close with Almighty.

It is then fair to say that with these facts and details, Paul is the first Rastafari Apostle.

But lets not say that Rastafari is only subjected to Benjamin. InI had Samson of the Tribe of Dan, Samuel of the tribe Levi, Yesus of the tribe of Yahuda (although some say he is Nazarene and not Nazarite, BUT he is the son of God, meaning separated from the world completely)....so the nazarite vow is for all.

Lastly, Here is a quote from HIM, "Modern Ethiopianism speech"

We thank you for the kind words you have expressed and for the list of achievements you have reviewed. Those of us who need to know ourselves should read the message of St Paul in Corinthians, Chapter 4, verses one to six. Further details of duties and responsabilities of our officials will be announced in the near future.

Selam,

Haile Selassie I love and Guidance

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/5/2014 10:17:02 AM

InI ain sayin Yshua is fake wat InI sayn is da virgin birt son of god thing rsie from death is fake. Iman know dey had historical Yshua ben Yoseph ben Panthera but dis god man Yshua. When Iman read on James and Peter I see dem Vegetarian but Peter no locks, and one see Paul say d I wha eat only herbs is weak. It said James was locksman from birt (sound like Yoruba dada) long fo Paul socall vision and conversion. One can read of a letter written by Peter against Paul in a trial in Clementine homilies (I think). Don't forget about da prophecy of Benjamin by Jacob in Gen 49:27 being a ravenous wolf. NT teachings goes against da law and Prophets.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 3/5/2014 11:42:42 AM

It is outstanding that the First Followers of Christ the capenter from Nazareth, were dreadlocked, even ital, rastamen and wombmen.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/5/2014 12:28:25 PM

1fortruth;I didn't say all of Paul's teachings are wrong,I said SOME of the teacings of Paul,coz I am aware that RastafarI spoke well of SOME of the things he said.Take good heed to what H.I.M. Say,"what paul said HERE..." the word HERE show I something also.Do not forget that Paul was first a persecuter of Christians,Iman no judge him coz only JAH alone can judge.But before you praise him and call him Ras think again.In the Nyabinghi InI chant FIRE on Paul,seen?and this has a reason...

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 1:20:13 PM

It's all love, for I to call him a Ras, is that I am acknowledging the blessing Moses gave to the tribe of Benjamin, as I quoted in the notes....Without Paul, who was first Saul's interaction with Jah, he didn't know the true Ras although he was an Israelite and a Pharisee, he didn't know jack until Jah came to him and got his Ras right.

This is also InI personal take on the matter as well...Everyman has the Ras on his shoulders and until they know who is their head, they will never have a complete body, but once you meet Jah, your head will never be the same. For your Ras will be purified.

I'm interested in hearing what exactly what Ras Paul has done to catch a fire from Rastafari. So Iman will start a new topic.

Also when following the teachings of HIM Haile Selassie I, who is the Almighty manifested in the flesh of Tafari Makonnen, as the Perfect Man, and the example of the Kristos nature one will be faced with a fork in the road, when they come across this answer by HIM.

Dr. Hoffman: Your Imperial Majesty, it is a great honour to be permitted to speak with you today and also to have you as a guest on this special Christmas programme which will be broadcast to people all over the world. Your Imperial Majesty, what is it that makes you want to follow Jesus Christ?

- H.I.M.: When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.
It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek HIM shall find HIM. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ.

Will ones accept this message from InI King of kings or listen to some writings from someone who is not king nor InI Jah that contradicts what InI Jah said?

Iman recently came across this speech, from InI Lamb Haile Selassie I and it is very potent, and I will like to share it with the I.

On November 17, 1965 Haile Selassie I spoke:

So, too, shall the future witness the introduction of ever more drastic and revolutionary changes into the mental attitudes and outlook of the people. New questions shall be posed to our ancient, traditional and customary habits of thought.

(Meditate on this, he further says) Long - held conceptions and beliefs shall come under ever closer critical scrutiny and examination. Our response to these challenges will decide the future.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/5/2014 1:34:54 PM

Paul a first Rasta apostle!!!!????Rasta apostle who burns eating Ital???Rasta apostle who burns growing locks???Rasta apostle who downpress wombman???What a ting?

2nd...I Incient Incient Incient Incestors never knew any jesus,but they were very close to Jah Rastafari,so why shouldnt I???

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 2:25:38 PM

Who are the incient incestors? How do you know them?

Is It the Honorary Leonard Percival Howell?

You bun Paul but you follow HIM Haile Selassie I who said you should listen to Paul?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/5/2014 2:47:12 PM

^^If it wasn't for a man named PHILLIP, nobody in Ethiopia would be Christian. Burn Phillip. We do not have to follow that. We look to His Majestys example but not his religious belief,

People love to half and half / sometimeish attitude toward this thing. Your argument is that Haile Selassie believes in the Bible allegedly to its fullness which would include Pauls teachings..... But as an Orthodox Haile Selassie also takes the bread and wine do you? He attends Church service as a good Christian do you?.... and so on......

So don't use that argument. Haile Selassie was an Orthodox Christian which has significant differences to the trod of Rastafari people. So don't use their argument to reason among us because that same argument will come back on you from an Orthodox perspective.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/5/2014 4:00:30 PM

Yes I have taken the bread and water, some Ethiopian Orthodox churches don't use wine but water. Yes I accept his teachings, I follow the Almighty. But lets not stray, he has said these things so why will Rastafari bun it, when it is his name InI proclaim?

I'm not promoting church or any churchical traditions, I am simply asking why do you bun something that HIM said is good? Isn't HE the Most High?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I