Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=21

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Emmanuel boadi Sent: 3/3/2014 3:02:21 PM

please I need a special answer to this question

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/3/2014 8:55:44 PM

Haile selassie is the first. His history and legacy and bloodline are all much more powerful and relevant than any. There is no requirement to relate Haile Selassie with Christ. If you so wish that's on you. I see HIM as the fullnes, higher than any Jesus yoshua Allah Mohammed Yahweh Elohim. But that's me. I can't tell you what any of those people supposedly looked like. I can show u a picture of Selassie. He is the only none belief based none metaphorical real and living God. Channeled through I self as the living representation of I strength. That's a special answer...

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/4/2014 6:13:31 AM

Yes the prophets foresaw the Lion of Judah prevailing,they saw Selassie I inna dem vision but now Babylon brought this false Jesus concept into I and I minds to deceive and confuse I and I.

Look how black people cant recognize their God and King because of this Jesus,virgin Mary ting.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/4/2014 6:27:52 AM

Zion mountain;do not let the fact that Babylon changed the image of the true black Christ deceive the I into believeing that the whole thing just a fake story coz that's exactly what Babylon try to do.They tell their jesus stories with the fake image of Christ so that the people wont have faith in any of it seen...?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/4/2014 7:33:44 AM

Iman do some study an InI say it make up story too. Certain history say it was a Yshua ben Panthera what prophecy da destruction a Jerusalem for 7 yrs I think before it happen. InI find say da Teacher of Righteousness of da DEad Sea Scrolls say it was James the Just wha was da most righteous for who sake heaven and earth came into existence. But James an he followers never blee Yshua virgin born or was Jah or son of Jah. James was I'tal locksman an he followers. Iman say New Testament a Roman infiltration a da rebellious movement a da Essene liberators what Iman c remanifest in dese yah times yah in Rasta, African Hebrews and some degree in da Baye Fall and NOI. If read on Essene Ebionite history one wud see Rasa livity in dem deh times deh even see James and Peter was not Paul Idrens. 2 good reads Iman think James the Brother of Jesus and Jesus Words Only Iman find lots a info in dem two deh. Life up I's goin Mardi Gras me!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/4/2014 7:58:58 AM

The only study I need to do is read Revelation,see His Majesty coronation names,read His teachings and see His face to know that Christ is not a made up character in a made up story.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/4/2014 12:37:01 PM

Gwarn VooDooRuutz....... I like dem reasoning deh

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/4/2014 10:48:40 PM

D King of Kings, Lord of Lords title supm wha wuz goin on in Igypt waayy fo revelation wuz written. According to Itiopi Istory Every King form Menelik carry dem title so also waayy fo revelation so mayb da revelator new of da Ithiopi throne n look to it same way ones look to it in deze time. But d idea of a or da "Christ" meaning da one anointed wit da oil as King n havin highest level of Highest I Ka'onChi'sness n Irit ain made up but da Yshua/Jesus of Nazareth story tell a story. D I Yshua wasn't Yshua OF Nazareth but Yshua THE Nazarene/Nazarite which was part of Essene livity. Essene dem burn virgin birt burn Paul burn flesh nyamin even see dey use some wild mushroom r supm fa da reach igher ieghts in meditation. But if one reads d socall fulfill prophecy of Jesus in New T an go bag back check Old T prophet one see none a dem NT accurate all some ain evn prophecies a'tall dey play word play games an twist dem to tryda make a doctrine but close study an analizing dem like say using two bibles side by side den one cud easily c what Iman sayn deg! Life Up!!!

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/5/2014 6:05:01 AM

What does the I mean by "every king" used to carry that title/name?the only King of Kings and Lord of Lords I know about is Haile Selassie I.And revelation does reveal that HE is the King of Kings,Lord of Lords and Conquering Lion of Judah.This is why Selassie I say:"for my part I glory in the Bible." offcourse the whole Bible speak about RastafarI coz HE is God Almighty,but only in revelation is HIS coronation name/title first revealed.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/5/2014 7:16:50 AM

Greetings and more Blessings!! It is a traditional title of d Ithiopi trone. Check King Menelik 2 titles. The point wasn't dat da prophets didnt speak of KING SELASSIE I but dat da New T is a made up story of Jesus/Yshua not Yshua not historical but da New T version of Yshua a fabrication create by Roman powers. Even if ones trace Yshua ancestry in Matthew den compare to 1Chr 3 ones see several mistakes in Matthew. In Matthew 1:11 (I think) one find a Jeconias as Yshua anscestor den when one search Jeremiah 22:30 (I think) one find Jeconiah and his descendants (including Yshua) cut off from sittin on da trone a David. Part a da reason Iman say it made up story in New T. All ones haffa do is check every New T fulfilled prophecy against Old T prophet verse a d one wud c what Iman sayn. New T shuda never been include together wit Old T, OT is African/Hebrew completely and NT is pure d Hellenistic Grecco/Raman! We haffa trow way what dey gi us a d take back what dey tief way from us. Life up in dis new creation!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I