Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=11

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/26/2014 9:19:36 PM

Here is a Blessed quote from Haile Selassie from that Reasoning.

Now is the time when the sincere belief in man’s kinship to God must be the foundation for all of man’s efforts for enlightenment and learning – the basis for all understanding, cooperation and peace.

Convocation of Haile Selassie I University

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/27/2014 5:45:49 AM

Blessed love Ark I;The reason I posted the I's reasoning is to show Idren 1fortruth that it's not just Iman being ofended and saying JAH didn't say He was mortal,but it's a well known fact to InI...[fools say in their heart Rasta your God is dead but InI know...].Iman overstand what the I said about a Man who is one with JAH,is JAH;But,there were also many prophets and men who were one with JAH,but passed away.However,this is the difference with RastafarI,coz Him no dead,that's also why InI say Elect of Himself,coz Selassie I is God Himself;the bone lies were also exposed,SEEN?... ONE LOVE;JAH GUIDANCE AND ITECTION;

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/27/2014 11:02:39 AM

Blessed love Idren. Thanks and praises to the Most I JAH Rastafari Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of Yehuda, Aleph-Tav, Elect of HIMself, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, Ever living ONE. Let I&I continue to grow in JAH love and walk in JAH ways as the Truth is revealed to all Idren.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/27/2014 11:12:36 AM

Blessed love, Iman don't want to trouble the I faith either or confuse the I, I agree with the I, Iman just make connections between HIM and what I receive in scripture. I also declare Selassie is a man without sin, I also declare that Selassie is the visible and invisible Jah. But Iman just want to show all the I dem, with scripture, another perspective in how to answer ones who don't see HIM as Jah and whose intentions is to persuade InI with their own logic using HIM words, seen. Remmeber HE is the Prevailing, Conquering Lion, Death has no hold on HIM (1 Cor 15:40), for prevailing and conquering is an action verb, always continuing and with the covenant Jah made with David, it shall be forever jus like the priest declared at the coronation, "Your Crown shall be eternal" meaning foriver...so InI laugh and say oh death where is your sting? seen

Here is another connection Selassie I show I recently while reading Vol. 2 and the Bible.

pg.103

"On my part, I want it to be noted that I have not abdicated my throne and that I have not forfeited my old coronation name. More than four years ago. I made a proclamation which goes as follows: 'If there is justice in this world, and I know there is, on the day that God in his good will and benevolence permits, I will sit on my throne once again' This is the day God has willed.....iman find this intriguing cause he did the opposite of what David did in Psalms 89:38-62..instead being worried, HE upheld the faith

Examine that, this comparison bwtn King David and Sovereign Selassie is on 2 different ites, The world has witnessed Christ in His Kingly Character.

Also note that Matt 28:18-19 Iyesus Kristos declares his new name Haile Selassie when he said that ALL POWER HAS BEEN GIVEN UNTO HIM IN HEAVEN AND IN EARTH...IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, SON AND HOLY SPIRIT. This also declares that the Lamb which is now the Lion is the POWER of the HOLY TRINITY, HAILE SELASSIE, which HE confirms and told INI that HE GLORIES IN THE BIBLE, so iman take it upon I-self with joy to find HIM in there, and share with the family.

SO YES I, I jus want to add to the I-dem, not destroy the I

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/27/2014 11:47:44 AM

Greatings all folowers of HIM.
Yea HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I Is Christ King Jesus Reyurn in His New Name, fulfilling Every Prophecy written down in the Holy Books.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/27/2014 12:03:53 PM

Yes I 1forTruth, beautiful reasoning.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/27/2014 12:22:23 PM

Even though many may despute that Selassie I Is Yeshua, yet the Psalmist in Psalms 82 saw His great day of recogning, Amagedion, in Geneva Swizland in 1936. Actualy Psalms 82 is the compact Speach He delivered then; The Double Edged SWord with which to smite the Nations.
In the book of Daniel chapter 11, I clearly Identify Ras TafarI as the last king of the south who Is called the prince of the covenant, and Hitler as the king of the north who forsake the Covenant and the League spoken of by the Ingel to Daniel the prophet.
Many other prophets including Mitar Tabaric saw HIM too.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/27/2014 12:30:54 PM

Who is The Antagonist of Man's Destiny? Hitler/Mussolini/Pope = antichrist/false prophet/beast. Yet The Lion of Judah has Prevailed.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/27/2014 2:23:10 PM

JAH RASTAFRI HAILE SELASSIE I, bless up Jah Child and RasTafariWork, these revelations are truly enLIGHTenINg to InI.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/28/2014 6:39:11 AM

Hail the Almighty I;1for truth,the I should not worry about troubleing I faith,Iman have the knowledge that RastafarI is the Iternal God in Zion.I think if a mans faith can be troubled by what others say or do,they either won't last or didn't sight JAH strength an Irit yet.Concerning what the I said about David and Yahshua,Iman does know that Yahshua/Selassie I is Ier than David,Yahshua Himself said:why do you call me son of David if it's written in the Psalm concerning Selassie I,the Lord said to my Lord...that mean David calls Yahshua his lord;so InI overstand that Haile Selassie I is the Greatest of all and the Iest of all... BLESSED LOVE;Hail King Alpha I Queen Omega I;Haile I Selassie I Menen I;JAH RastafarI;

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I