Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5534&start_row=101

Haile Selassie I is the retuned Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 5:17:37 PM

NOTE:This is not JahDub.Just RAS NATE.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/31/2014 5:22:23 PM

Absolutely NOT.The I is right mi Idren.Nuff FIRE InI BLAZE on the white homosexual caesar or Je-zeus as they call him.

I overstand completely what the I mean by thinking it was blasphemy to go against the FAKE christ.Babylon tell InI so much jesus stories,jesus this and jesus that,that we forget to think on our own.Some of the I's have already risen above that foolishness,and some are still mislead.And I overstand why,coz an I reads a speech of H.I.M. in english and see's how Selassie I talk about jesus.But indeed as the I explained already GA,His Majesty never use the name of the slaveship for the Son of Man.So RastafarIwork and all other Idrens and sistrens must feel free to BUN Jesus(caesar),and step to the next level.

All glory be to RasTafarI the Iverliving King.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/1/2014 12:57:34 PM

Jesus Christ of Nazareth Is Real & there is nothing we can do to change that, with or without the Bible.
It is unfortunate that Babylon have called HIM Lord in the presence of the folk, just like they embraced Madiba in his latter days for reasons of their propaganda. Of corse that doesnt make Madiba a fake.
What I do not get is why the great passion against Jesus? it make no sense (but there is a spirit that fights the spirit of Jesus, but the testimony of Jesus Christ is the spirit of prophecy).
There is no mind or conspiracy or propaganda that would come up with the Bible, that is giving too much credit to the Babylon if not exalting it.

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/1/2014 1:10:52 PM

Now, Has not HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I concured with Jesus Christ of Nazareth? Look into the introduction to His Autobiography My Life and Aethiopia's Progress.
"A house built on granite...."
Has not HIM, HIM, HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I quoted from The Book Of Mathew, the very words of Jesus Christ?
Who will stand to deny this?
Who will stand to deny HIM?
Therefore, I worship Jesus Christ, the Same man Is HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I, Jah RastafarI.
The Lion of Judah Has Prevailed.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/1/2014 1:13:21 PM

You gone in different argument Iah. we werent disputing the existance of Christ. We are discussing the false way he has been delivered in the West as opposed to in Ethiopia for example where he goes by a different name and image.

But seeing as you mentioned it.....

NAZARETH:

The Lost City

The Gospels tell us that Jesus's home town was the 'City of Nazareth' ('polis Natzoree'):

And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a CITY of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
(Luke1.26,27)

And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the CITY of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; because he was of the house and lineage of David:
(Luke 2.3,4)

But when he heard that Archelaus did reign in Judaea in the room of his father Herod, he was afraid to go thither: notwithstanding, being warned of God in a dream, he turned aside into the parts of Galilee: And he came and dwelt in a CITY called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
(Matthew 2.22,23)

And when they had performed all things according to the law of the Lord, they returned into Galilee, to their own CITY Nazareth. And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, filled with wisdom: and the grace of God was upon him.
(Luke 2.39,40)

The gospels do not tell us much about this 'city' – it has a synagogue, it can scare up a hostile crowd (prompting JC's famous "prophet rejected in his own land" quote), and it has a precipice – but the city status of Nazareth is clearly established, at least according to that source of nonsense called the Bible.

However when we look for historical confirmation of this hometown of a god – surprise, surprise! – no other source confirms that the place even existed in the 1st century AD.

• Nazareth is not mentioned even once in the entire Old Testament. The Book of Joshua (19.10,16) – in what it claims is the process of settlement by the tribe of Zebulon in the area – records twelve towns and six villages and yet omits any 'Nazareth' from its list.

• The Talmud, although it names 63 Galilean towns, knows nothing of Nazareth, nor does early rabbinic literature.

• St Paul knows nothing of 'Nazareth'. Rabbi Solly's epistles (real and fake) mention Jesus 221 times, Nazareth not at all.

• No ancient historian or geographer mentions Nazareth. It is first noted at the beginning of the 4th century.

- See more at: wiki search - Nazareth, or
http://www.normgeisler.com/articles/Bible/Reliability/2012-IsNazarethAMyth.htm
http://www.nazarethmyth.info/naz1article.html

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/1/2014 2:48:13 PM

You see,RastafariWork's answer is exactly what Iman was talking about in I previous post.The CON-fusion of Yahshua with jesus,the Babylonian antichrist...

RastafariWork mi Idren,if the I truly follows Christ,then why would the I want to call him by some other name Babylon invented...?

The first british slaveship that carried away African people into slavery was called jesus.Iditate on the facts Iyah.

I don't deny the Man whose image I posted.Wich is the true Black Christ whose name is Yahshua.InI were discussing jesus the white fake christ who in reality is caesar.Just to make it clear.

Ises black
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 4/1/2014 3:37:15 PM

The Name Jesus is in English, 1 language of communication. Where I have come from, He Is called Yesu, another variant of His Name from the bible translated from Latin.
It is God who speaks in our language for effective communication, just like a grown up tries to communicate simply and clearly to a child.
I have no problem with whichever Name I use to communicate correctly, I regret any of the translated Name has been used to champion slavery, much to the slavemasters shame.
Many atrosities have been carried out In The Name of Yehoshuah, In The Name of Allah, etc, which does not mean that God approves of these actions.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 4/1/2014 3:50:32 PM

The communication is incorrect in the fist place if you call him that.Some people say it doesn't matter how we call him coz he knows...

If for example someone would call you by a total different name than your real one,would you answer? Of corse NOT.

Jesus is not the translation of Yahshua...
It's a whole new different name with a different image of a white christ.

The COLOR matters.
The NAME matters.

Don't let them fool ya.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/1/2014 6:19:45 PM

Fatrue Fyah Garvey's Africa, NO mention of NazerETH. No mention in from nobody in dem time deh 1st century CE or before, no Jesus/Yahsua Christ/Messiah. A mention of a Chrestus (Serapis) and a Yeashua ben Pathera. No Old Testament prophecy prophecied Jesus/Yashua NONE!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/1/2014 6:52:08 PM

What is the meaning of NazarENE?
Is it one who is from NazarETH? Or
Is it da Greek transliteration of Nazir (NazarITE)?
Could he have been Yshua "THE" NazarITE instead of Yshua "OF" NazarETH, that is a big difference for the Yshua theology
Because as MATT.2:22,23 he shall be call a NazarENE (one from NazarETH) implies NO prophet prophecied dat; Judges 13:5 was about Samson a NazarITE (one with vow) fulfilled in 13:24

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 132

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I