Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=553&start_row=1

this is a starting line and also a pay for all who seeking upliftment

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: blackaculture Sent: 1/9/2005 5:07:48 PM

Greetings in the divine name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I the first, nuff blessing for Empress Menen and all empresses who living with the honour of The Most High Haile Selassie I and also who bless all who nah live with the honour also, InI pray for the needy and the one who need to stand in righteous places and righteous life to find that direction at this moment and forevermore. This is a short messege to all bredren and sistren throughout this universe, this is a call for health, inbalance, meditation, high concentration, feeding. This is feeding for the mind, the deep inconscious mind and the spiritual supportance of your I-nitation. I calling everyone to the Golden Uprising chat room to come and inherit some strong rich words and health advice. I will be in this chat room for an hour and a half on Saturday starting at 12:30pm and at 4:30pm. I will be lecturing on health topics, energy topics, topics what to bring forth wonderful feeling and strong upliftment to everyone who within that present and make a step to reach out for these quality blessing I have to share. At the time when I Blacka Culture herbalist doctor, natural healer are speaking everyone will be allow to ask questions based up on your health ormight be someone who very close to you need help for specific purposes. I will give all what I can give that day and whosoever is present at the health forum will have some access to send an email to I in person based up on certain topics what I discuss inside the chatroom. Yes, that email must based up on health or any levels of upliftment or togetherness. I will lift the heights of the highest and open the door of health and the heights of consciousness the force of power and strong determination. This is the starting point and the health and power level for Golden Uprising Holistic Healing Meditation Musical Vibration so everyone who have the opportunity must be a part of this if u cannot be, tell your brother aboput it, if you cannot be tell your mother your sister your dad your uncle, cousin, neice and nephews, friends an relatives about this wonderful glory that giving away through the Golden Uprising upliftment coming straight from Blacka Culture herbalist doctor over 20 years experience throughout this universe using 3775 different different herbs for medicinal purposes and highly spiritual purposes on all levels. I is the only one in this universe use herbs in alphabetic order and using different parts of the herbs for different purposes. Everyone have an uppertunity to obtain some of this knowledge to the highest level. I also produce the highest levels of tonics for your nerves and body building, weightloss and blood purifier. Any questions anyone have, contact I Blacka Culture by this email blackaculture@sympatico.ca . The link for the chatroom for the forum is this link here www.goldenuprisingholistichealingmeditationmusicalvibration.com/chat . This is some more links below for different purposes and different levels of Golden Uprising. You can click on any one of these link below and check out the services and all the energy. Enjoy them all bcause this time and for all time Golden Uprising live for the future forever and I-vermore.

www.goldenuprisingholistichealingmeditationmusicalvibration.com
This is the Golden Uprising head with all branches.

www.goldenuprisingholistichealingmeditationmusicalvibration.com/shop
This is the Golden Uprising store with natural products such as youths books and other items

www.dating.goldenuprisingholistichealingmeditationmusicalvibration.com
This is another service from Golden Uprising for the needs and wants from many missing essential part of your life. It easier for I to give this service to who need it more than allow the pagans to captivate more minds and souls so I know that someone will be commenting and someone will be murmering and someone will be wondering but don't have any fear in anyone to come and be a part of what you think you need in life and someone else cannot do it for you. Get all your upliftment right here from sex education classes, advice I have all the names of the service I give here but more names more than what to type right here at this moment so go ahead and join be a member until when the right time comes. Give thanks to the Most High Rastafari Haile I Selssie I the First bless up Empress Menen Queen Omega. This is Blacka Culture himself. Selah.

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I