Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5526&start_row=1

One Perfect Love is Black Ipremacy

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/22/2014 5:43:29 AM

Hail I Rasta people of de planet. Now dat u embrace Rasta livity then yu should know yo Rasta responsibility which is Black liberation. Black Idemtion is de trod so if yu love Rasta yu love black n other race n to see dem in itinual existance. Yo responsibility to shine de light of One Black Love, spreading Black Ipremacy to save de Black race. Yu avoid mixing Black with other race to keep Black n other race in pure n true form. Love Black, love to keep Black in existance. Black Solidarity I stand

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 8:28:43 AM

One global African consciousness and togetherness. Robbed beaten and ridiculed for our original culture and tradition from the motherland to the diaspora: sent here, to die inna the 'spora. We reject Eurasian and western culture and we must full ites up within our own identity once more. With a black God and black King, we set the foundation for our supremacy. We must continue this work and kingciple to all aspects of life: religion, diet, language, law and especially business. Marcus say to build up our black economy, and stop building up everyone else's economy. The point you made on purification is a must, black woman for black man international. Anything else is a genocide charge; black man don't sell out your queen, black wombman of creation don't run left your King. Mixup only breeds confusion. Tell the youth One black love and African identity supremacy and ideology. African centric world viewpoint: Haile Selassie a we leader,

Blessed black heart. Foriver.
Marcus I
Haile I
All praises to the ancestors

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 2/22/2014 1:00:19 PM

ises ina first light,
promotion for black Ipremicy is a must , so hail our jah and king Haile selassie I . segragation is not black Ipremicy , is say this cause of commomn agreement of black hart an garveys africa on "race"mixing. i dont have much fancy wordsan such , but i can recal the honrable marcus garvey tell I one ....just one drop of african blood make i not different ina dis strugel . yellow , dark brown, light brown, or black as nite etc.. make a no difference, so long as the vision of african unity is hand . Iman come from a black indian irish root and i youths the same . some man have the desire to not have woman ina their livity , but in the case that one does and their choices dont ofer pure african blood lines , then what ? and dats no joke, for I and many more bridrin an sistern the fact is there is no other african blood with in hundreds of miles.
one perfect black love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 1:21:33 PM

Blessed

Marcus Garvey was totally against mixing he called this racial suicide.

But your right, he defined African as one drop of blood AND if you define yourself as so. Like mr Marley. So the question is do you and your empress - based of Marcus teachings - define yourself as Black or African? If so what's the problem?

Nobody has said you need 100% pure African blood or a fire. Were are not throwing the Marleys into the fire.

But if you as a black ipreme rastaman are living in a community where there are no black people to the point where you have to interbreed another group of people just to survive......and still chant how you love Africa.... I'd suggest moving. Repatriation maybe, Garvey again ...

Blessed, live up

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 1:41:41 PM

Some selected words from the Honour-rebel Marcus Garvey:

"White people will seek every opportunity to fraternize with any race in the word, even the one despised yesterday, if so by doing they can strengthen their own position, whether it be in Europe, Africa, or elsewhere; but is for the 400,000,000 people who have been discriminated against throughout the world to take a decided stand and for once will agree with the American white man, that ONE drop of Negro blood makes a man a Negro? So that 100% Negroes and 1% Negroes will stand together as one mighty whole to strike a universal blow for liberty and recognition in Africa."
- The Hybrids of South Africa speech.

"THE UNIVERSAL NEGRO IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION ADVOCATES THE UNITING AND BLENDING OF ALL NEGROES INTO ONE STRONG, HEALTHY RACE. IT IS AGAINST MISCEGENATION AND RACE SUICIDE"

- sounds like your not 'race mixing ' but blending different kind of "negro" Jahbuckhi...... Garvey say itinue the works

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 2/22/2014 3:26:35 PM

give yanks for the rasponse , the anti race mixing concerns I cause i have seen in the psat whole lots of fiya thrown at bredrin with white empress or wife ( maby she no see selassieI). point being if man is cast away due to his choice on wombman afairs , and yet the I has an abundance of goodnes to share wit da movement , then what? an garveys africa, not say the I is casting ones an ones ,just speaking openly. also ,what does the I I-sider other browm skin people? mex ,indian ,china man , etc.. .and yes Marcus say china for china, indian for india and so forth , but the reasoning that all brown man come from african throws a wrench in it for I . or is the race mixing to the I exclusive just to euopean?

I-tinuail raspect

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 3:56:41 PM

The definition of race is a group of people united by common grounds of heritage, culture, geography, language, history or ethnicity. Given that, we Africans are clearly different to Indians and Chinese etc despite having a common root or progenitor. In other words, we are all one human family. But for example the Chinese would have left Africa some hundreds of thousands of years ago. This would be like to compare your brother or nephew..... With a distant distant maybe 10th or 20th cousin. For as far as we can see, we Africans within the continent and the diaspora have a clear common history and culture running back TOGETHER for thousands of years with only very recent disruption.

So to say the whole world is African doesn't work in my logics. That sounds like fukkery and 'get-around' tactics from white supremacy.

I love my brown skin black skin and red skin African family.

Africa for the Africans home and abroad. In terms of race mixing..... Somebody could have an equal mix of European African Chinese and Indian heritage for example. I'd ask them how they define themselves. If they ites up their African identity then I would bring them forth. If they chose to ites up the Chinese and not so much the African side - like a Tiger woods - then we nah beg them nuttn. Marcus is just saying for the mixed people who don't claim themself as black.... Good look, ca white supremacy still style you as 'nigger' I think that was Garveys point.

Race means very little to some people
Marcus Garvey taught us Race first. Above all. This is where I stand.

You think when His Majesty spoke of 'especially the African race' he was talking about the whole world? I deal with the perspective of HIM, Garvey and Howell

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 4:04:59 PM

For a people kidnapped from West Africa and still nah return this whole ting is a none issue. Africa we say!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 4:12:23 PM

What you said about the cast away brothers... That may have good to share. Bun dem. as far as eye see nobody love to mix in this time like black people. It may not be our fault . But we face a real shituation of racial genocide as Garvey predicted (again).
I see this as a direct attempt to once again separate us as a people from our roots. If we mix and mix and mix eventually the 'African consciousness' will be irrelevant..

If you love Africa and chose to see God through your own eyes - and end up seeing your wombman and co creator of your future lineage and descendants - through somebody else's eyes is beyond me. Like a great hypocrisy. To me at least. Like you said we just speaking openly brethren

InI love humanity. But InI LOVE I roots, I love i black race, and I love I black wombman. That's just a natural part of black supremacy, a lie? My woman would have to share my love for African supremacy.

The problem is all psychological. The same problem here is the same problem we have with religion and economics. Every other race on the planet have or have had an element of 'race first' ideology to bring them power. The effects of Arab and white supremacy has it so we currently love to integrate and have little to no race first ideology, economically spiritually and in terms of relations.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 4:36:03 PM

And 99% of the time when we dash fire on 'conscious' brothers with a white wife . They are NOT in a shituation where there are no black people around. Lol most of dem just don't deal with the black wombman at all. Most of dem selly out. Come on brother you know how dis ting go! A lot of dese brothers have no love for the black wombman whatsoever. Garveys ideology is not the norm unfortunately. That's why we a push it even more!

As you can see. This another topic of reason whe I personally enjoy to reason out. Give thanks. Feel say my argument come thru as a fullness. Sorry for the length

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I