Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5524&start_row=41

Phisycal activity on the Holy Sabbath?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/10/2014 4:31:11 PM

That resonates well. I like how you articulated that. The irits from within, internal, Jah within I. And I think the Orthodox church have their Sabbath on a Tuesday according to the Western calender system.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/10/2014 4:54:43 PM

Yes I.

JAH RastafarI lives and reigns within InI hearts.Yahshua also said that the kingdom of Zion is within InI.But those false Christians foolin people telling us it's in heaven (under the earth) and we will go there when we die.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2014 10:33:28 PM

The Ethiopian Orthodox has a Sabbath on both Saturday and Sunday.

Ras Nate, regarding the I comment about the Irits being higher on the Sabbath. It is a self imposed weakness to think that way. The Irits should be high whenever they should be high no matter the day and time.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/11/2014 8:12:09 AM

I overstand Ark I.But an Idren told I some time ago that I must try to keep the sabbath strong.I am not saying that InI should rise our Irits on the sabbath only,I try to keep the Irits I everyday,and I noticed that on the sabbath the Irits are Ier becoz of the day.So I think this is what I Idren mean when he told I to keep it strong.I don't think it's strange,becoz on the sabbath InI are restored and revitalized by JAH,so the Irits might be Ier.I don't overstand why the I chose to use the word "weakness",coz how can Ier Irits be weakness on whatever day it may be?

Anyway I notice this from I own observation,I Raspect the I's opinion,but I am not willing to change mine becoz of it.

BLESSED.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/11/2014 11:46:26 PM

I am not speaking against holding the Sabbath, I think it is Blessed to hold the Sabbath. When I said weakness, what I mean is that if a person has faith that the Irits will be higher one day, they will by their faith, make their Innection with the Irits lower other days. I and I should never limit our faith. Faith in Highest Strength, Highest Irits all of the time until it is so, because Faith in it is the only way it could ever be so.

Faith

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/12/2014 6:22:48 AM

TRUE.

Like I explained to GARVEYS AFRICA,that this happens not becoz of the day itself,but becoz of the knowledge and conciousness that it's sabbath.And indeed as the I said,by believeing that the Irits are Ier on that day.I overstand the I's point now,that Ier on sabbath means lower on other days.But still I don't think that I first thought they are Ier on sabbath,and then felt it,but I first felt and then confirmed in thought that it is so.Although it's hard to know this,coz most of our thoughts are unconciously thought...

BLESSED LOVE.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/13/2014 4:08:57 PM

Physical activity on a Hola Sabbath?
Iman say yes I
Cloth the naked,feed the hungry and dats Sabbath keeping.
And when I check the naked need clothes everyday,the hungry needs food every Iwa,so InI mus live the sabbath not practice the sabbath,or else its religion..
Its only dat we a chant binghi on Saturday but Ises must be Intinual.
Everyday is a sabbath to I,InI must keep focus,live,eat,speak right not only on a particular day,but always...dats a livity.
Havent you seen Rastafari reggae artists perform on Saturday?or sabbath?
Its because its all Jah works still.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/14/2014 7:30:37 AM

EXODUS 31:14= Therefore ye shall "KEEP THE SABBATH", for it is holy unto you, "EVERYONE" that defileth it "SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO 'DEATH'". For "WHOSOEVER" doeth "ANY WORK" that soul shall be cutoff from among his people.

EXODUS 35:3= Ye shall kindle "NO FIRE" throughout your habitations on the Sabbath.

EXODUS 16:23= He said unto them, this that which "THE LORD" hath said, "TOMORROW" is the "REST" of the holy Sabbath unto The LORD. Bake that which ye shall bake "TODAY" and seethe that which ye shall seethe, and that which remaineth over lay up for you to be kept until the morning.

NUMBERS 15:32= while the children of Israel was in the wilderness they found a man that gathered sticks on the "Sabbath day".
34= and they put him in ward because it was not declared what should
be done unto him
35= and " THE LORD" said unto Moses the man shall be surely put to "
DEATH" all the congregation shall stone him with stones with out the
Camp
36= and All the congregation brought him without the camp and stoned him wit stones and he died as " THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES"

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 3/14/2014 7:37:55 AM

Give thanks for the scripture mi Idren.

But the I should also not forget what Christ said,that the law permits to do good on the sabbath.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 3/14/2014 7:40:35 AM

THE SABBATH OF THE LORD OUR GOD, KING EMMANUEL, IS TO BE KEPT HOLY! ANY ONE WHO DEFILETH THE SABBATH DAY SHALL SURELY BE PUT TO DEATH!

JaH Bless & Sanctify Us All.

HOLY MARCUS I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI! IDI AMIN DADA I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI...BLESS!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I