Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5523&start_row=11

Rasta with High Blood pressure!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmansound Sent: 2/21/2014 1:59:49 AM

STOP EATING SALT thatis ALL!!!!Selassie I

Messenger: jahmansound Sent: 2/21/2014 2:03:06 AM

as da i jessep86 say: (Ital is vital, vital is ital. High blood pressure is not vital, remove all that's not ital, increase all itality, and just vitality will remain.bless

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 2/21/2014 8:13:32 PM

Thanks for de advises de Idrens and Sistrens posted. InI have stop the salt intake for years, but it remain to stay high. InI smoke de herbs to relax I blood vessels to lower it, it goes down but rises up when de herb brings I back to Babylon!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/27/2014 12:59:28 AM

How high is it fam? How high is high?

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/27/2014 6:02:07 AM

blessed to all

yes I , righteous lion, what do d I eat on daily basis? , food has a big effect of InI body and of course has effect on d mind as well , d fact is InI body heals naturally ,for instance if InI have a wound as long as InI keep it clean will heal by itself and dat counts with all illness , live Ital then d I body will stay clean and will be harmonious.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 2/27/2014 6:52:56 AM

Greetings my lord;try regular physical activity most days of the week for at least 30-60 minutes a day;This should normally reduce the I's blood pressure... BLESSED LOVE;JAH RastafarI;

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/28/2014 4:10:59 AM

Ises. Is de I an Italist? If de I is on ital diet then there must be something wrong in yo body system. Ones haffe know dat to have hypertention while on ital livity means there is a serious problem in yo body system n dis should not be taken forgranted. There are different herbs dat can help ease BP (e.g. aloe, Momodica, bean pods, garlic, red grapes e,t,c) but they can only help fo a little while if de problem is not corrected in de system. I suggest yu check fo vitamin B12 deficiency. Bless

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/28/2014 5:21:06 AM

Before InI was Rasta, I always ate organic foods prepared with distilled water. Started distilled H2O in '91 first for better tasting coffee. In '93, they started injecting cows with hormones. That year, I was getting belly aches, found a store that had organic milk and I was ok again. Started looking at and buying other 'organic' foods, loved them, went 100% organic from then on. I was a fat mess then, having spent years at desk jobs, etc. I'm healthier now at 58, then I was at 38 and haven't been near a med institution in 22 yrs.

Point is, distilled is the only 'pure' water that has nothing already bonded to the H2O, so it bonds instantly to whatever it contacts. When your body is trying to flush accumulated minerals and such, distilled water will flush out more than any other type. Blood is mostly water. The purer that water is, the more blockages can flow clear, IMO. I know it definitely brings out the most flavor from an organic Ethiopian coffee bean. ;)

Jah Bless

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 3/11/2014 6:45:52 PM

Yes Idrens,,give thanks for life! Thanks for the advises that di I's gave. Mi blood pressure is bout 150/ 109. Been to the doc and he wants InI to get some type of monitor to place in I vein! InI will try these advises b 4 I do anything else. Give thanks Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/11/2014 11:11:48 PM

Blessings and Strength Idren. Take care of yourself and always look to the Creator to Help the I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I