Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5522&start_row=1

THE MATRIX, MELANIN, THE BLACK DOT AND MIND CONTROL

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/18/2014 8:00:53 PM

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/22/2014 9:09:47 AM

Interesting at the very least. Can't see that all of his statements are evidence-supported, but I apprecilove the sharing of concepts.
Let HAILE SELASSIE I liberate I&I fully, thru the ability to distinguish truth and thru the wiseheights of JAH consciousness.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/22/2014 10:55:37 AM

Ideas can be theorys, tested in our own fire of experimentation.
Wisdom comes from experience, and learning from the hola spirit through the experiences what is true and what is a lie so subtle, keep the positive leave the negative in the temple, invite ,invoke the name of the most high for lighting Jah Way not to be led by our own mis-understanding , not let by the dictrines of man but JAHS Spirit, not led by man's intellectual wits but by the heart of Raw Tafari in power and spirit. Selah.

One Love
Shallom

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/22/2014 1:45:12 PM

While I agree with many of the theories he talks about. (Not that they are his)

Something just doesn't sit right with me seeing a person talk so long for so any years about the power of melanin when he is clearly melanin challenged. Other things as well. This guy just doesn't vibe with me.

Now Dr Frances Cress Wesling :) now there's a sister who knows the power of melanin and can most definitely connect with the people a little better.

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 2/23/2014 1:01:09 AM

9 Ether

Negus I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I