Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5521&start_row=1

burning what?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2014 7:59:06 PM

Garveys Africa,

You have already burned the Bible to the point where you want nothing at all to do with it. So in your mind it should be completely burned already. So why aren't you now putting your focus on burning the books and sayings of Dr Ben, Muta, and whoever else you follow. And you can't really say you are not following these people amongst others because you are not really coming with anything new, you speak the same things that have been spoken by others already.

So if your are truly interested in purification and truth, then your fire should be focused on the areas you have decided to adopt and learn from, so you don't become misled and instead you can only adopt the truthful parts.

Maybe you think you are helping others by burning the Bible, but if you truly want to help others, then burn the teachings you are trying to replace the Bible with, so after you finish burning the Bible for others, you present them with a purified set of teachings, that has already been burned and cleaned. Otherwise, you will become just another misleader.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/18/2014 8:15:52 PM

They threw em' in the fire and they didn't get burned.

You Can't burn the Son. He is the fire.
Can't burn the words of Jah, they are the burning of life in our soul.
The light, the warmth in our hearts, the truth the love.
Babylon going burn @nd nothin will remain besides the foundation , the rock, the head cornerstone.

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 2/18/2014 10:35:51 PM

How can di man come bun out the half that never been told? In everything one must be able to use ones own wisemind and separate truth from fiction....take wha good and discard the rest. Nothing in this life is perfect, everything has flaws. Garveys Afrika sight many a flaw and highlight dem and it seems to cause gripes with unnu.

Dig dis, rascal pon yah so seem offended when Rastafari go beyond di Bible and still reach His Imperial Majesty in his Ivine glory. Never forget that inna wi genetic memory wi have deep seated issues that remain unresolved due to the Maafa and all the things have come as a result of the world's worst crime against humanity.

Thus, if Garveys Afrika haffi bun fiyah repeatedly, whether him wrong or right, the I is entitled to bun him fiyaah as Rastafari is a cultural expression. That bredren's irit is just chantin the same chant from centuries ago, maroon spirit, refuse fi give up his legacy and identity.

However, Ark I, I&I would like fi si diplomacy as His Majesty set by example...nuff reasoning on yah so gwarn lyk lickle squabbling babylonian pickney when big reasoning haffi set.

Why none of unnuh regular posters bring up Pinnacle again? Is like none a unnuh care about Howell and the birthplace of dis trod again?

Why none a unnuh talk about social inequities, the future of Fari, the youths of dis iwah, di elders, di good social works of certain King and Empress globally, di feelings, equality and livelihood of Rastafari women........no sah, nuff labba labba about Bible or foolishness. Questions and arguments that reggae fanatics might have not real locksman dat trod dis ting day and night in the hills or in the concrete jungles of wherever.

Ones will always be divided over this book, there is too much within the pages yet also done in its name that will long leave the people in contention.

Man like Dr Ben and Mutabaruka are not palatable for all rasta because the irits dem talk from can only connect with similar irits...genetic memory, these are the same rebellious souls from dat time talking walking and living in dis time, pain and sufferation of the 500 year journey carrying the genes...dem irits find body again, manifestation time now and dem only know freedom, liberation and self love and Afrika.

Religion is the opium of the masses and most of unnuh gwarn re-li-gious....man did think Fari was a spirituality, a livity, a trod.

Garveys Afrika cant replace the ible with nuttin but him can point unuh back to source, guaranteed. Di man likely will point unnuh back to something Afrikan such as The Book of the Coming Forth by Day and Ausar and Auset - Kemetic teachings, MA'AT but many dont feel safe and secure to ites up Negus dem way deh.

Garvey's Afrika doesnt need to come with anything new, he is not JAH. Him is just highlighting the various rivers that lead in a iritual confluence to the ocean of Haile Selassie. But certain ones take di same estuary and get superiority complex selective hearing coz dem nuh waan hear a different approach (without bible).

I man respect i Ible still but i man not unable to hear the views of i i-dren, I know Qedamawi would hear the i out and give i the space to expound and clarify so who is anyone else fi come judge.

Dig Dis...Ible nuh say everyman haffi work out him own salvation with fear and trembling?

I-dem haffi stop with di foolish posts weh dont edify or enlighten....if unuuh word sound is directed to attack a bredren weh name GARVEYS AFRIKA and wi claim to be Rasta den a perilous time dis

Garveys Afrika, rastaman live up...more fiyah!

Messenger: Levite I Sent: 2/18/2014 10:48:41 PM

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/19/2014 1:57:43 AM

Bless yes. Well put Levite I. Strong heart see it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/19/2014 4:02:36 AM

Ask capleton the prophet of the fire to stop.

This thread has been answered

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/19/2014 8:05:48 AM

Levite I and GarveyAfrica stand firm.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/19/2014 8:21:24 AM

Just to add,

I find little 'to burn' with the works of those who you mentioned, especially doctor Jochannen.

And the reason is quite simple

The people you mentioned are esoteric

The bible is a historical world dominant ideology which has affected our people in their millions.

That's the difference.

And my fire is a universal fire: not just the bible we burn believe me.

Haile

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/19/2014 8:25:03 AM

And as for Levite:

Hail up in the name of Ras Mulugeta, defender of Jah throne. One African Rastafari Ipremacy and harmony. In other words, Garveys Africa a Salute.

It's not only burn JC I man post on here. The pinnacle thread, the thread of the unconquerable aspect of the throne, the thread on Ganja and more go without response. The thread i made giving reverence to jah throne for example and many others get converted somehow into a Bible reasoning.
What I man is saying - the evidence shows this rasta is not just one dimensional with reasonings. But the fact remains, biblical and theological reasonings in general are the hot topic of debate at present. It's not Garveys Africa alone, the people will talk what they feel is relevant a just that we a deal with.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/19/2014 8:36:04 AM

And does the Bible not tell you Christian Rastas about Judge? Thou shall not judge? References to throwing stones?

Unno LOVE to call I name.

It's all blessed still.

People follow the bible as I follow the good works of I ancestors. I need not to provide people with 'new set of rules' ark-I, the only place I direct people who have risen out of 'religion' is into themselves. Knowledge of self is the highest form of spirituality.

Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I