Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=552&start_row=1

The Celestine Prophecy

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/9/2005 10:15:08 AM

This book was written by James Redfeild several years ago. It's a story about these ancient Peruvian manuscripts that were written in Aramahic by the myans. The manuscripts are eached described as insights and each insight describes another level of consciouness that we humans as a whole come to overstand. It is basically the theory of Spiritual Evolution in mankind. And what supprised me most is that in the end of the book they describe the effect Jesus Christ has on the last insight. At fisrt as it described evolution I thought that is would try to do away with God, but it didn't. This is by far one of the best books that I have read. I would recomend it to anyone.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/9/2005 10:41:15 PM

Thank you. I love to find good books. I am aware that it is just a story but it's a very good story. I think that a lot of the things that were expressed were valid and I'm acually reading the tenth insight right now. The idea of a spiritual evolution is really not without reason and truths. I personally don't think that there is anything wrong with the "concept" of evolution, the reason being is because even if man wants to call it evolution and atoms and all this other stuff, thats great, but where does it come from. So the theory of evolution doesn't discredit God, it those who are using it who believe there is no God. But in the book it describes a universal energy that exsists throught the entire universe and that with the true understanding of love and beauty, letting go of our social dramas and so forth, that this energy could be tapped and seen by our very eyes and be passed into objects as well as humans. The evolution theory states that hydrogen vibrates and that heluim vinrates, and carbon .... so we vibrate and the more we see the beauty and the love the more we vibrate as well as helping others around us to restore themselves. After so long a people realize that the people who have been labled and appointed to us are not giving us the truth so we then in turn oraganize our selves in a spiritual manner and bring fourth conclusions about what it is that was taken from us from the higher powers. Babylon. I could go on but I don't want to reuin it for you.

Blessed

Ras Zion I

Messenger: def Sent: 1/27/2005 2:59:26 PM

Blessad Love

A book to read maybe ?.
Autobiography of a YOGI
by Paramhansa Yogananda

GIVE THANKS
GIVE THANKS
GIVE THANKS

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List