Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5519&start_row=1

Every Eye must SEE H.I.M.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/17/2014 3:11:17 AM

Blessed me loves in the name of God: JAH Ras Tafari Haile Selassie I the Power of the Trinity His Imperial Majesty the Lion of Judah Elect of God and King of Kings.

Yes I, Every Eye must See HIM His Imperial Majesty

THE REVELATION OF S. JOHN THE DIVINE

Revelation 14:14
And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he comes with clouds; and every eye shall see HIM, and they also which pierced HIM: and all the people of the earth shall mourn because of HIM.

Even so,
Amen

JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/17/2014 3:33:00 AM

GIVE THANKS AND ISES UNTO RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/17/2014 6:13:38 PM

Burn John to ash. Selassie isn't sat on any damn white cloud nor does he cause people of the earth to mourn for him, you only mourn for the dead.

Having said that,

Great imagery again Melchezidek, HAIL HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY POWER OF THE TRINITY ELECT OF HIMSELF LIGHT OF THE WORLD, HAILE SELASSIE, ,HEAD CREATOR:

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2014 12:57:47 AM

Blessed love. Let every I Eyes See. Heal the Blind. People following Religions are blinded. Open the eyes of the Blind. Every eye must see H.I.M.

Blessed

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/20/2014 1:37:04 PM

Blessed love king, Iman learned that the clouds doesn't necessarily mean clouds in the sky but a covering like the body. If the I recall the coronation, HIM was dressed in all white apparel, white clouds and in it was HIM, the Son of Man, Iyesus Kristos, and every EYE saw HIM on that beautiful day on Nov. 2,1930..God in flesh, God in the cloud, God riding in the clouds.

Cloud The Hebrew so rendered means "a covering," because clouds cover the sky. The word is used as a symbol of the Divine presence, as indicating the splendour of that glory which it conceals.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/ebd/ebd085.htm

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/20/2014 2:32:13 PM

Hmm. I see your interpretation.

But then why didn't they say covering? It is the Word of God. A Cloud is a cloud.

Bible study 101.... the verse in question is from Revelation in the New Testament. You mention something of the 'Hebrews' are you suggesting the New Testament was written in Hebrew? Surely not.... +the Hebrew word for covering is 'Uwb.

Ones should study the Septuagint for New Testament and Hebrew for Old Testament (Blue letter Bible) if you want to explore the possibilities of wordply and mistranslation. This is not the case...

'Cloud' as in the sky. All a white cloud too.... Gods word is Gods word righT? I think if he meant cover he would say cover. I'm sure if he meant Haile Selassie he would say Haile Selassie.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 2/20/2014 2:38:51 PM

HIM was dressed in all
white apparel,

Really????on coronation???Is dat so?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2014 8:40:40 PM

He was dressed in red and gold, not white.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/20/2014 11:20:32 PM

Both he was in white to start, then they coronated dressing him with the sceptre and orb, the tripple crown and red and gold attire.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2oKRTk99mM

Watch the coronation video, I posted the link
Him was surrounded by supporters wearing white, it did look like he came out of a cloud of white and holiness and was anointed with oil...receiving that eternal crown of tripple glory, from Jah , Ruling and Reigning rightfully the three worlds of mental, physical, and spiritual.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/20/2014 11:49:33 PM

Hosanna , Hosanna! Bless is HIM who comes in the Name of the Lord.

Selassie was in white again after the coronation...all the coronation ornaments are of symbolic meaning...they are spiritual gestures and tools...and a spiritual crown...
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2oKRTk99mM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I