Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5519&start_row=21

Every Eye must SEE H.I.M.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/26/2014 3:06:05 AM

Yes Jah people the clouds ,
4 Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah, and rejoice before him.

5 A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

6 God setteth the solitary in families: he bringeth out those which are bound with chains: but the rebellious dwell in a dry land.

7 O God, when thou wentest forth before thy people, when thou didst march through the wilderness; Selah:

8 The earth shook, the heavens also dropped at the presence of God: even Sinai itself was moved at the presence of God, the God of Israel.

9 Thou, O God, didst send a plentiful rain, whereby thou didst confirm thine inheritance, when it was weary.

10 Thy congregation hath dwelt therein: thou, O God, hast prepared of thy goodness for the poor.

11 The Lord gave the word: great was the company of those that published it.

Who rides up on the heavens?

The Kingdom of Heaven is Within us, Jah People, INI humanity

Our bodies are earth, watered from the heavens by the water of the spirit Jah pours over us soul submerging INI baptizing anointing quenching the thirst of the soul, then can our land be fruitful, a harvest of BLESSING , a gift of Jah, the light of the world
ENtering Jah Garden, feeding Jah Sheep and lambs. Feed his sons and Daughtas with bread of the fathers ingredients and recipe

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/26/2014 8:55:05 AM

Yes I, glad the I see it

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2014 7:14:32 AM

The original word their is wail instead of mourn. I don't know what they means their by wail but I and I does see this picture:

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2014 7:38:44 AM

The Ethiopians are known to have went to battle dressed in white:

Revelations 7:13
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

Revelations 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/16/2014 7:46:16 AM

Revelations 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 3/16/2014 3:09:50 PM

Great joy brethren. Hail the King!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 26

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I