Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5516&start_row=1

Journey to Truth and Rights

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 2/16/2014 11:32:58 AM

I&I would love to hear and celebrate with the idren about the path I&I have trod to find Rastafari. When did the I come to overstand Rasta, how were the I's eyes opened? Please share, and let I&I rejoice in the truth revealed to JAH people.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/17/2014 10:46:39 PM

Faith in Jah and Grace from Jah got I up in a heavenly place of being and keeps I flying, living in spirit of Rastafari.Giving what I can from Jab to earth and its soul(s).
For its a journey of spirit primary, the spirit lifts up body and mind to higher heights, Praises to Jah, it's a gift of the most high love to those that beleive in the words of the higher ONE and receive the gift of Rastafari.

In Jah,all is one,and one spirit of Jah dwells in us all. INI BLESSINGS!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/18/2014 12:16:56 AM

I man father and mother and brothers and sisters taught I and I to read the Bible and Live in Jah Ras Tafari Irit ina I and I hearts and live in the truth and light, Jah Ras Tafari.
From a young age I man was taught about Jah Ras Tafari being God, so when ever I man read the Bible I and I see God Jah Ras Tafari the Creator.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/18/2014 8:08:22 PM

Bless Up your family Melchezidek...Matthew 19:14

PROVERBS 22:6

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I