Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5512&start_row=1

Midnite Interview

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/14/2014 3:47:19 PM

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/14/2014 3:50:39 PM

This is from 1 year ago.

He says we should see ourselves as 4 / 8 generations, not one, as in we may know of our great grandparents and may know our great grandchildren. We are a manifestation of all those that went before us, and responsible to all those that will come. Grounding meditiation.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2014 9:41:18 PM

Yes I, that is how I and I live. People these days are obsessed with living forever, when they should realize that they have lived since the beginning of Creation, and will Itinue to live through their children.

Here is a Reasoning I made before

Life

Messenger: RasTafarIWork Sent: 2/15/2014 11:18:14 AM

I thAnk the I and I for bringing this reason foward,
the I said...
"So to I it is a shame when I hear people choosing not to have children, because of their lifestyle or any other reason. It is a great disrespect to all their foreparents who have Itinued this life for so very long. The only reason that we exist is because all of our foreparents Itinued Life.
Just think of how many centuries have past since I and I life began. So many centuries of struggling to Itinue this life. Then one selfish generation comes and only sees their life as born and dead, and give up what their foreparents fought so hard to keep"
these words remind I of what is written in Daniel 11 verse 37...
36¶;;; And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, 6and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
37Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
38But in his estate shall he honor the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 11:22:39 AM

People always ask Vaughn the most simple of questions. Tell me what you think about God? and such questions. I suppose he has to deal with them kind of interviewer when he decides (rarely) to actually promote an album

But when hit with the right questions in the right frame of reasoning, the Benjamin brothers give powerful interviews.

The Ronnie interview on Muta comes to mind.

The Vaughn interview at the pres conferences in 2005 is one of the best and intricate I've heard from him. Talking about Katrina....If someone could find that video would be great......

This interview doesn't do much for me, it sounds like he's not very interested either.

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/15/2014 2:18:39 PM

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/15/2014 2:24:00 PM

Messenger: Sister Sent: 2/15/2014 2:28:26 PM

The radio interview was light weight but it caught my ear. He does sound tired.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 2:42:55 PM

Theres a Ronnie Benjamin (the keyboard player / guitarist and producer of Midnite - Vaughn elder brother) interview i think on mutaseh.com where he goes into detail about how Midnite came to be midnite. Growing up and how Vaughn may have decided to study medicine or law until his trod changed his irection. Il try and find it later.

But Give ThAnkhs for the two you posted, especially the one you found for I :-) Jah know.

His description of 'Geomancy' will always entertain I....

Give thanks once again Sister..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/15/2014 2:46:48 PM

Ting kinda short, but your link leads onto the full reason here:

Blessed.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I